ATI hiring through 2019

Subscribe
3  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  23  63 
Page 13 of 84
Go to
Quote: K4 actually gets quite a few more days off, if you are astute, and bid strategically. We are able to turn two weeks of vacation into almost two months off. Many of our pilots work 10 months. Or you can work those two weeks at 1.5 pay.
However, if you are all about staying home, try Spirit. Live on base and bidding reserve can be a good gig for that.
That's pretty comment in freight with basically 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. At least our schedules have been that way forever. Bid back to back 2 weeks off you are at a month...add 2 wks vac and you are at 2 months. Or 5 wks off 4 times a yr using vac. Takes a lot of misery out of the job.
The First Officer application window at ATI will reopen on Friday, February 8th and will remain open until Monday, February 18th. Please feel free to forward on to all interested parties. The link to the Careers page is,
www.airtransport-jobs.com

Hope this helps

FAJ
Quote: The First Officer application window at ATI will reopen on Friday, February 8th and will remain open until Monday, February 18th. Please feel free to forward on to all interested parties. The link to the Careers page is,

Hope this helps

FAJ
Sweet.........
Quote: The First Officer application window at ATI will reopen on Friday, February 8th and will remain open until Monday, February 18th. Please feel free to forward on to all interested parties. The link to the Careers page is,

Hope this helps

FAJ
Gone through the thread without finding an answer to this question.
Maybe i missed it...
Anyways...
Is the pay scale on the APC website updated and accurate?
If so, what can you realistically expect to make the 1st year as FO including per diem?
Thank you!
Quote: Gone through the thread without finding an answer to this question.

Maybe i missed it...

Anyways...

If so, what can you realistically expect to make the 1st year as FO including per diem?

Thank you!

It’s accurate. $60k salary and ~$9k in per diem. Salary goes up 5% end of March. You can make a bit more if you’re willing to be gone more than 16 out of 28 days and there’s flying available, but it’s really not worth it unless you’re single with no kids. Second yr will get you over $100k including per diem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Gone through the thread without finding an answer to this question.
Maybe i missed it...
Anyways...
Thank you!
The scale is current. But on March 21’st, the first contractual anniversary pay bump kicks in which will be $79.92 for new hires.
New hires are paid that rate starting day one of class. New hires hotel and travel is paid also.
Realistically, I would only count on guarantee.

Hope this helps.
FAJ

Thanks Asci! You type faster than me
Quote: It’s accurate. $60k salary and ~$9k in per diem. Salary goes up 5% end of March. You can make a bit more if you’re willing to be gone more than 16 out of 28 days and there’s flying available, but it’s really not worth it unless you’re single with no kids. Second yr will get you over $100k including per diem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you.
I'm married and our kid is grown and out of the house.
Pretty sure we can handle the first year pay with some adjustments.
Have plenty of Hours, but lacking transport category time including crew time.
This would be a good opportunity for me to gain such experience.
Currently flying a small jet and on call pretty much 24/7. Been doing that for the last 5 years and it's getting OLD.
Thanks FAJ!
How much flight can you expect to log @ ATI per year?
Quote: How much flight can you expect to log @ ATI per year?
One year look back from today, I flew 687 hours. That is high. Most won't crack 500. I needed the extra. The real difference is the additional $ you can make if you time your extra flying right.
3  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  23  63 
Page 13 of 84
Go to