Envoy 2019

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  16  56  106 
Page 6 of 229
Go to
Quote: Overpriced, yes. Health hazard? No.
I even had the fish and chips and was fine...
I know two people who got food poisoning there on separate occasions. From the fish. But since you ate there and were fine that must mean it's ok.
Quote: I know two people who got food poisoning there on separate occasions. From the fish. But since you ate there and were fine that must mean it's ok.
It's actually kind of hard to get food poisoning from fried fish. The frying kills all surface pathogens.

During my time there, no-one got sick. A lot of people from our class ate there.

The food just tastes average and is way overpriced. Cheaper and 100x better just to get Uber Eats to bring you something.
Quote: Did not know that was an option!

Good to Know.
Sounds great until people turn down service for a week straight just to get the $5 voucher and then the rooms start smelling like crap and bugs start to come out.

Personally I could not wait to get the hell out of that hotel. Long term, it is a nightmare.
Quote: Sounds great until people turn down service for a week straight just to get the $5 voucher and then the rooms start smelling like crap and bugs start to come out.

Personally I could not wait to get the hell out of that hotel. Long term, it is a nightmare.
I got lucky with my room and had zero issues. As a hotel it's your typical Holiday Inn. Nothing special, but gets the job done. A few guys did have pretty horrible stories about their rooms, but most guys had no complaints.
I don't think anyone will miss it if/when it's gone though.
One more thing about the chow hall there - there's also Envoy discount you can ask for in lieu of the coupon.
Food is decent, haven't heard of a food poisoning either. Do have a friend who got food poisoning elsewhere while trying to stay away from that food though.
North Main BBQ is also a pretty good hole in a wall BBQ joint, open Friday and Saturday eves.
Quote: I got lucky with my room and had zero issues. As a hotel it's your typical Holiday Inn. Nothing special, but gets the job done. A few guys did have pretty horrible stories about their rooms, but most guys had no complaints.
I don't think anyone will miss it if/when it's gone though.
Holiday Inn shill detected
Quote: One more thing about the chow hall there - there's also Envoy discount you can ask for in lieu of the coupon.
Food is decent, haven't heard of a food poisoning either. Do have a friend who got food poisoning elsewhere while trying to stay away from that food though.
North Main BBQ is also a pretty good hole in a wall BBQ joint, open Friday and Saturday eves.
17 dollars for all you can eat before drinks, kinda worth (if you're not from the south and don't get good BBQ often, like me)
Quote: 17 dollars for all you can eat before drinks, kinda worth (if you're not from the south and don't get good BBQ often, like me)
I haven’t been there, but pretty much can’t go wrong with BBQ’d animal flesh.
Quote: One more thing about the chow hall there - there's also Envoy discount you can ask for in lieu of the coupon.
Yeah, just got to remember to split the check, you can't use both in one ticket. So I usually ordered a beer, closed it and paid with the coupon (or coupons if I had more than one), and then started another one and used the Envoy discount with that.
Quote: Holiday Inn shill detected
Yeah sorry, I forgot positive comments aren't allowed here.
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  16  56  106 
Page 6 of 229
Go to