NetJets Hiring Process

Subscribe
11  51  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  71  111 
Page 61 of 141
Go to
Quote: Too late, they hired me YEARS ago.
Hahahahahaha!! You know it isn't you amigo.
NetJets on GA checkride busts?
Do NetJet recruiters harp as much as the regionals/majors on previous Checkride failures from 61/141 training days?
Quote: Do NetJet recruiters harp as much as the regionals/majors on previous Checkride failures from 61/141 training days?
Just own up to the reason you failed your checkride/s and let them make the decision. The more time between your unsat checkride and interview will always be better.
So does anyone know what the hiring landscape is at netjets these days?
Quote: So does anyone know what the hiring landscape is at netjets these days?
Think "Lunar."
Any rumors flying around on hiring at Netjets this year? It seems the needle is slowly budging in the right direction across the industry.
Quote: Any rumors flying around on hiring at Netjets this year? It seems the needle is slowly budging in the right direction across the industry.
Got an email from the recruiter yesterday saying they were shifting from monthly to quarterly check-ins for the applicants currently in the pool, which sounds like they're not expecting any movement any time soon. Been waiting for the final round of interviews for a year now, and it looks like I'll be waiting for a longer time still.

You know what they say about good things and those who wait...
Quote: Got an email from the recruiter yesterday saying they were shifting from monthly to quarterly check-ins for the applicants currently in the pool, which sounds like they're not expecting any movement any time soon. Been waiting for the final round of interviews for a year now, and it looks like I'll be waiting for a longer time still.

You know what they say about good things and those who wait...
Ouch. Hate to hear that. I hear flex is hiring a few, but their nearest base is over 3 hours from me and I don’t want to move. Plus i think I’d rather be at NetJets since it would be a long term career choice for me.
Quote: Ouch. Hate to hear that. I hear flex is hiring a few, but their nearest base is over 3 hours from me and I don’t want to move. Plus i think I’d rather be at NetJets since it would be a long term career choice for me.
I agree with QS being the better long term gig, but at this point both of those options are better than my current job and I've got a mortgage and bills to pay and kids to feed so I don't think I've got the luxury of being picky.
Quote: Any rumors flying around on hiring at Netjets this year? It seems the needle is slowly budging in the right direction across the industry.
From what I understand, their new contract is pretty rock solid. Pilots got a nice pay bump and bonus while the company can now expand the fleet and lose pilots due to retirement and not need to hire. Works for everyone except for people trying to get hired.
11  51  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  71  111 
Page 61 of 141
Go to