NetJets Hiring Process

Subscribe
14  54  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  74  114 
Page 64 of 141
Go to
Quote: 3238506[/url]]FYI, people that were phone screened this week will have the opportunity to schedule a virtual interview next week. They conduct phone screens and virtual interviews every week. Face to face interviews are held every Tuesday, none the week of Memorial Day.

We have a great group of recruiters that are working crazy hours to get through the stack. Best of luck.
Thanks a bunch!
Quote: 3238507[/url]]Getting turned down never feels good but things seem to work out the way they're supposed to.
Words to live by!
Do any current pilots have the approximate schedule for indoc and initial aircraft training? I see on the NetJets profile page is says there is a minimum of 5 days off after indoc and 5 days off after aircraft initial. Is indoc 10-14 days on in including weekends? Thanks.
Quote: Do any current pilots have the approximate schedule for indoc and initial aircraft training? I see on the NetJets profile page is says there is a minimum of 5 days off after indoc and 5 days off after aircraft initial. Is indoc 10-14 days on in including weekends? Thanks.
2 weeks for indoc, then travel home for a minimum of 5 days off, (likely longer) then back for 3 weeks aircraft systems and sim. Home for the minimum 5 days off then out for IOE.
You will get paid the equivilant of the CC72 salary from day one, until you complete IOE. Per diem is 24/7 from day 1 of INDOC until you get home from INDOC. It is unlikely but if you are in training on a holiday you will get paid for that. That will be the same for sim training.

When you are on IOE your salary will still be equal to the CC72, per diem from check in on day one until release on your last day, holiday pay if you work a holiday, undertime if day one starts before 8am base time, overtime if your duty day is long enough, night pay, night flight pay, end of duty pay, and FDP if you fly more thn 10 hours.

The April class will start sim in early June along with the May class. The time off the April class received is not normal, it has more to do with getting hiring up and running.
How soon can one reapply after getting the TBNT notification?

Thanks
A friend that got rejected was told 6 months.
Quote: A friend that got rejected was told 6 months.
Ok, thanks.
How soon after the phone interview have people gotten invited to the next step?
Quote: How soon after the phone interview have people gotten invited to the next step?
I was told during the phone interview that I was invited to the event on the 6th and 7th, but haven’t received any information yet. Thinking of reaching out if I don’t hear anything by tomorrow. Anyone have a timeline about travel arrangements and notifications?
14  54  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  74  114 
Page 64 of 141
Go to