Hiring / training

Subscribe
19  69  109  115  116  117  118  119  120  121  122  123  129  169  219 
Page 119 of 451
Go to
Quote: They are probably scratching their heads wondering why you think you need two passports to work at Frontier.
I am scratching mine...
the email I received said i needed two passports for the interview... directly from HR....
From my email a year ago..."Passport (Please bring 2 copies of your Passport) "
Quote: the email I received said i needed two passports for the interview... directly from HR....
Oh boy. You're gonna be fun....
what am I not getting? just photo copies? forgive my ignorance i guess
Quote: what am I not getting? just photo copies? forgive my ignorance i guess
From my interview about a year ago, it was 2 copies of your passport.
Quote: From my interview about a year ago, it was 2 copies of your passport.
It may be that HR actually truncated something in the packet they gave you, in which case I'm sorry. congratulations on the interview. The paperwork burdens here are no greater than most other major airlines. Would you mind posting the excerpt from the HR email you are referring to, and if it is misleading I'll feed it back to the team...
Quote: It may be that HR actually truncated something in the packet they gave you, in which case I'm sorry. congratulations on the interview. The paperwork burdens here are no greater than most other major airlines. Would you mind posting the excerpt from the HR email you are referring to, and if it is misleading I'll feed it back to the team...
I think you may have misunderstood what I was trying to say.

It's two photo copies of your passport... among 30 other things they have you do such as PRIA paperwork and copies of your FAA certificates, etc. I agree it's no more burden than any other airline interview. I was just posting to clarify it is not two passports, it's two photo COPIES of your passport for MedHawk .
two copies... got it, I read into it too much, im an idiot... my bad
Quote: two copies... I read into it too much, im an idiot... my bad
It's all good partner! Good luck on the interview.

Nothing wrong with a little pre-interview jitters. Just take care to follow through on all the instructions and be yourself during the interview.
19  69  109  115  116  117  118  119  120  121  122  123  129  169  219 
Page 119 of 451
Go to