Hiring / training

Subscribe
222  272  312  318  319  320  321  322  323  324  325  326  332  372  422 
Page 322 of 451
Go to
I知 still waiting to hear back. I知 wondering if anyone has heard back yet.
Will a single 121 bust prevent me from getting a call? Never failed anything else except my initial LOE at my regional. I知 at about 1600 TT with 350 turbine SIC at my regional. Need some brutally honest answers, I already know to explain it, own up, etc. Have recurrent at my regional coming up in 2 months and was going to apply after that to show the initial bust was a fluke.
Quote: Will a single 121 bust prevent me from getting a call? Never failed anything else except my initial LOE at my regional. I知 at about 1600 TT with 350 turbine SIC at my regional. Need some brutally honest answers, I already know to explain it, own up, etc. Have recurrent at my regional coming up in 2 months and was going to apply after that to show the initial bust was a fluke.

You can absolutely get a job with a single failure. But you have to man up and explain that you screwed up and take responsibility. Show them that you learned from it and don't blame the examiner or instructor. Not even a hint of blame can go to anyone except yourself. Be a grown up about it and it'll be a non issue. Just a learning experience
How many in the latest class???
Looks like another class of 60 is coming at the end of this month. 30 upgrades so that痴 nice to see.
Quote: Will a single 121 bust prevent me from getting a call? Never failed anything else except my initial LOE at my regional. I知 at about 1600 TT with 350 turbine SIC at my regional. Need some brutally honest answers, I already know to explain it, own up, etc. Have recurrent at my regional coming up in 2 months and was going to apply after that to show the initial bust was a fluke.
I had a initial 121 failure at my regional and also unsated a line check. I still got hired here. As well as bites from several other places including two legacies. So it's very possible. Just own up to it and take responsibility as was just stated and you should be fine.
Quote: I知 still waiting to hear back. I知 wondering if anyone has heard back yet.
I am also still waiting.
For what it痴 worth, there appeared to be an interview group at HQ on Tuesday
Has anybody from the September MTC heard anything yet? Interview request, Assement email or TBNT email?
Got the TBNT email today after going to the MTC
222  272  312  318  319  320  321  322  323  324  325  326  332  372  422 
Page 322 of 451
Go to