Hiring / training

Subscribe
283  333  373  379  380  381  382  383  384  385  386  387  393  433 
Page 383 of 451
Go to
Quote: You threw yourself under the bus.
Just as a quick recap. A poster and new team member, whom I actually like reading their posts, makes a snafu and insinuates picking up open time is inherently immoral thereby calling me and I’m sure most of my coworkers who partake in the open time game also immoral. But amazingly that’s not your problem. It is me, the third person in short order asking, “why?” One of the greatest perks of our job being the ability to Drop/Swap/Pickup to make our life and our families lives immensely better has been discussed as questionable. An ability I use every single month to help people inside and outside of work. Literally the main perk that brought me to the airline industry today and you get mad about “why?” Good job.
If you want the work
Just pick up the open time
It’s a cold, cold world
If you don’t want work
Then don’t get on to Flica
Peacefully live life
Quote: nothing will deter the sky h@es from me me me…..
I know!

Just like the senior guys taking all the good trips on the monthly bid.
Quote: I know!

Just like the senior guys taking all the good trips on the monthly bid.
Dang ol Denver h@es hogging the base! Me, me, me, me!
Denver dwellers who can’t hold it drop their trips just to pick up crap in Denver!
We are an amazing group. Lol
It is pretty hilarious to see this in almost every thread on here, for every airline. No matter what the topic, it invariably leads to a thread full of posts where people attack the OP, or the people answering them. Making comments about their professionalism, competence, experience, or intelligence. Then people fire back at that poster for the same thing. As a group, we are either talking shop about airplanes, talking about money, or fighting with each other about nonsense. While management laughs and makes money off our backs. We are a petty, cutthroat profession that could really use more mentorship and unity, and less infighting and ego.
Quote: If you don’t want work
Peacefully live life
These are profound.
Keep up the good work Haiku Guru 🙌

Lets hear your take on the Crispy Check?
Peacefully live life
Well done. How about a limerick and sonnet ?
Peacefully live life

no crew meal for you
barry biffle belly full
no water either
283  333  373  379  380  381  382  383  384  385  386  387  393  433 
Page 383 of 451
Go to