Hiring / training

Subscribe
8  48  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  68  108  158 
Page 58 of 451
Go to
I keep hearing rumors of a September class. Does anyone know if that is actually happening?
Quote: I keep hearing rumors of a September class. Does anyone know if that is actually happening?
I have heard the same rumors of starting classes back up in September and then two per month after that but the official word I got from HR last week was still December. Fingers crossed for something before December.
Well September is only 5 days away , so I don’t see that happening. I heard they were gonna start interviewing again in September.
I was offered an interview in September, I also heard December for classes to resume.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Who is ready for irregular ops!
Quote: Who is ready for irregular ops!
SNAFU by another name...
Quote: I was offered an interview in September, I also heard December for classes to resume.

Congrats! How long did you wait to hear back from your application?
Applied in March? Two silver bullets, Vegas Meet the chiefs and Orlando Sun in Fun job fair. I heard back just a couple of weeks ago.

Quote: Congrats! How long did you wait to hear back from your application?
If it helps. Applied Nov 2018, Interviewd March 2019. Got the CJO for July, and now it is set for February.
Wow that's quite a delay, I guess they have a huge backlog. Congrats on getting through!
8  48  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  68  108  158 
Page 58 of 451
Go to