Hiring / training

Subscribe
12  52  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  72  112  162 
Page 62 of 451
Go to
Quote: I was told the same. Late Feb interview. Even at the current rate of 8 a month, maybe a class before January isn’t impossible.
I expect the October and November classes will happen and will be larger. I have no insider knowledge but this is exactly what they’ve done the last several years.
Quote: I expect the October and November classes will happen and will be larger. I have no insider knowledge but this is exactly what they’ve done the last several years.
I heard its Sim availability is the issue at this point.
Quote: I was told the same. Late Feb interview. Even at the current rate of 8 a month, maybe a class before January isn’t impossible.
I was told the December class would be 20, So maybe things will be moving quicker?
What about upgrades? Captain reserves are getting used all the time, FOs, not so much.

It’s about time to move some of that senior FO deadwood over to the left seat so I don’t have to sit reserve any more in my second year...
Quote: What about upgrades? Captain reserves are getting used all the time, FOs, not so much.

It’s about time to move some of that senior FO deadwood over to the left seat so I don’t have to sit reserve any more in my second year...
This may be a lighthearted joke to you but I’d be careful who you say stuff like that to on the line. We have lots of guys that were stuck in the right seat on reserve for 5-7 yrs. On the old contract. Things are a little stagnant now but they’ll start moving soon enough
Quote: This may be a lighthearted joke to you but I’d be careful who you say stuff like that to on the line. We have lots of guys that were stuck in the right seat on reserve for 5-7 yrs. On the old contract. Things are a little stagnant now but they’ll start moving soon enough
There is a saying for people who can’t take a joke.... that’s what it is. Comedy. It’s funny. Sorry you got stuck, new times are a here (hopefully) so just be happy for people and laugh.
Quote: This may be a lighthearted joke to you but I’d be careful who you say stuff like that to on the line. We have lots of guys that were stuck in the right seat on reserve for 5-7 yrs. On the old contract. Things are a little stagnant now but they’ll start moving soon enough
5-7 or ..........12 not all reserve
I get it. I'm pretty thankful for everything I've got here, I'm really enjoying it, especially the people.

It was more a question of any rumors on upgrade classes? It's hard to believe with the captain reserve utilization they aren't running any classes.
The new contract brought upgrades to a screeching halt.

Look for the same again with PBS.
Quote: The new contract brought upgrades to a screeching halt.

Look for the same again with PBS.
They'll overestimate the efficiencies of PBS, just as they did at Spirit. It's why at spirit we have approximately 700 newhires and 350 upgrades over the next 10 months.

The stagnation will come to an end at F9 shortly.
12  52  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  72  112  162 
Page 62 of 451
Go to