SkyWest ?’s

Subscribe
4  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  24  64  114  514 
Page 14 of 518
Go to
Quote: Doubtful that it’s for another major. GoJet has said there focus is on ORD/EWR. So what that means for there DEN flying is anyone’s guess.. might just be that. (There Denver flying)
Would love sole ERJ flying out that way. Would be a huge bummer if it were only CRJ.
Quote: What are the DEN rumors?
Lots of growth, likely on the CRJ, with G7 moving the 550 towards the east coast. That’s the version I’ve heard. Some claim ERJ growth too.
Quote:

Another major carrier not a regional
Frontier Express! I guess if OO and UA aren't getting along, then why not go all the way, right?

OMG... they put pictures of big animals on the sides of their big Airbuses! They could put pictures of little rats and insects and stuff on the sides of those little 200s that they'll have going back and forth from DEN to PNS or GSO.
Quote: Frontier Express! I guess if OO and UA aren't getting along, then why not go all the way, right?

OMG... they put pictures of big animals on the sides of their big Airbuses! They could put pictures of little rats and insects and stuff on the sides of those little 200s that they'll have going back and forth from DEN to PNS or GSO.
Could care less. Everyone should have their shot at mainline sometime soon anyways. How’s 9E these days?
Quote: Frontier Express! I guess if OO and UA aren't getting along, then why not go all the way, right?

Wait so your telling me we may get 2 a month flow!!!! A new hire would flow in 208 years. Thats “forsizzle”
The RSR report said Denver to grow by 33% on both the CRJ and ERJ but most of the growth on the ERJ to be staffed by LAX crews initially.
Quote: The RSR report said Denver to grow by 33% on both the CRJ and ERJ but most of the growth on the ERJ to be staffed by LAX crews initially.
Is someone reviving the southwest express codeshare? I remember back in 07-08 (I believe it was) the rumor being hot and heavy.
Quote: Thats “forsizzle”
That's the last thing that I ever expected to hear from you... also, that's completely ****ing awesome.
Quote: Could care less. Everyone should have their shot at mainline sometime soon anyways. How’s 9E these days?
I just like the concept of F9 thinking 1000+ mile trips on 200s with rat tails is a good idea.

9E is cool. We're actually back to solid attrition now that folks figured out there are airlines other than Delta.

Don't tell anyone on APC, though. The bitters gotta stay bitter.
Quote: I just like the concept of F9 thinking 1000+ mile trips on 200s with rat tails is a good idea.

9E is cool. We're actually back to solid attrition now that folks figured out there are airlines other than Delta.

Don't tell anyone on APC, though. The bitters gotta stay bitter.
Haha good to hear man.
4  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  24  64  114  514 
Page 14 of 518
Go to