SkyWest ?’s

Subscribe
32  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  52  92  142 
Page 42 of 518
Go to
Is it gonna be 50/50?
A bit off topic and please delete if not allowed.

I currently work for a regional and accepted a class date with SKW. Just trying to determine the training timeline in SLC on the CRJ.

Also, approximately how long after class start are our flight benefits active? I have a pregnant wife at home and was going to try to come home at least one weekend.

Thank you all!
Quote: Is it gonna be 50/50?
Who knows.
LAX crews flow through and do PHX/DFW flying. DFW crews do PHX/LAX flying. I guess a better question would be what base will grow. I would guess DFW/LAX will.
Quote: A bit off topic and please delete if not allowed.

I currently work for a regional and accepted a class date with SKW. Just trying to determine the training timeline in SLC on the CRJ.

Also, approximately how long after class start are our flight benefits active? I have a pregnant wife at home and was going to try to come home at least one weekend.

Thank you all!
You'll have travel benefits to non rev Delta and United only in the back after Indoc. So about 2 weeks after start date. Then you'll be able to jumpseat any carrier after ground school is done which is roughly one month after start date.

Those are just rough estimates.
Recruiting event
I would like to attend one of Skywest's upcoming recruiting events. I know this may be a weird question, but is black suit with a black tie expected at their recruiting events, or is that just for when you attend their cadet/RTP company orientation program?

5 for LA, 5 for DFW.
Are we out of Captain eligible FO's (with 1000 121 hrs) on the standing bid list?
CRJ went to 1 yr 3 months and DTW finished at a 192 complement when the target staffing was 210 on the DVR.
Quote: Are we out of Captain eligible FO's (with 1000 121 hrs) on the standing bid list?
CRJ went to 1 yr 3 months and DTW finished at a 192 complement when the target staffing was 210 on the DVR.
I would say yes. Every FO i fly with knows down to the minute how many hours they need to upgrade... the typical answer is 300-500hrs
Quote: I would say yes. Every FO i fly with knows down to the minute how many hours they need to upgrade... the typical answer is 300-500hrs
About a third of the West coast CRJ FOs I fly with are qualified, but delaying upgrade for qol.
32  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  52  92  142 
Page 42 of 518
Go to