SkyWest ?’s

Subscribe
39  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  59  99  149 
Page 49 of 518
Go to
SAN Parking Question.
Greetings.. im not an OO guy.. but was wondering if someone based in SAN could point me in the right direction for employee parking? Im based in LA but live in SD.

Thanks for any assistance.
“Lies, damned lies and investor relations’ releases” - I’ve seen the “news,” but wasn’t sure how much eastern DL flying that RPA or EDV were REALLY taking as an offset; all companies commit lies of omission to paint the picture they want to paint to woo investors so I wasn’t sure what the net change in operated aircraft would actually be. Only time will truly tell, of course, and DL’s plan could actually change going forward, but I was curious what story your lines for the coming months were telling.

Quote: Read the news. +6 aircraft net. And 8 more 175’s instead of 900’s . Look at route announcement already announced more PNW routes in “addition” to what CPZ is doing (PDX-LAS/SEA-BZN).
Quote: “Lies, damned lies and investor relations’ releases” - I’ve seen the “news,” but wasn’t sure how much eastern DL flying that RPA or EDV were REALLY taking as an offset; all companies commit lies of omission to paint the picture they want to paint to woo investors so I wasn’t sure what the net change in operated aircraft would actually be. Only time will truly tell, of course, and DL’s plan could actually change going forward, but I was curious what story your lines for the coming months were telling.
I have no idea what that means^. I just took a screen snap shot of the October PBS 2019 bid info.. next summer i will compare what each base On the west coast has for lines vs right now... every thing i have seen shows Compass exiting SLC then SEA then LAX in that order. OO ERJ SLC has drastically grown. And the last DVR started SEA in that growth...
No offsets for that western growth anywhere else as far out as you can see? (LGA?)

Quote: I have no idea what that means^. I just took a screen snap shot of the October PBS 2019 bid info.. next summer i will compare what each base On the west coast has for lines vs right now... every thing i have seen shows Compass exiting SLC then SEA then LAX in that order. OO ERJ SLC has drastically grown. And the last DVR started SEA in that growth...
Quote: No offsets for that western growth anywhere else as far out as you can see? (LGA?)
Yes there is..(LGA) I've stated before they don’t want to disrupt holiday travel so not much tell after that..
There’s the rest of the story that will be interesting to watch as it plays out!

Quote: Yes there is..(LGA) I've stated before they don’t want to disrupt holiday travel so not much tell after that..
Quote: There’s the rest of the story that will be interesting to watch as it plays out!
No secret. Delta has already said it. And same with OO. They just haven’t put a date on it..
True and I’m curious to see how things settle out in the intermediate-to-long term.

Quote: No secret. Delta has already said it. And same with OO. They just haven’t put a date on it..
Random question, but how are bases assigned out of training? I’ve been looking around but can’t find much on how long it would take to be based out of FAT. Any ideas? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A few random questions. I tried looking around but didn’t find anything too specific on this. What is the base selection process in training, and any idea on how senior FAT is or how long it’d take to be based there? Thanks
39  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  59  99  149 
Page 49 of 518
Go to