New Contract

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 14
Go to
Quote: Are there any plans for the NC to put out an update on the status of negotiations each week? That would be most informative to help the pilots stay informed and preclude them from having so many phone calls to reps. 12,000 phone calls a week to a handful of reps might get to be a bit much.
Talked to P2P guys a few days ago, according to them the NC is supposed to be putting out an update soon.
Five bucks the update says, "make yourselves comfortable".
Quote: What do UAL pilots want to see in the new contract? Or maybe a better question would be what you think is attainable? I apologize of this has been discussed in a previous thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If United is the only Legacy option at the table, take it. You can always consider leaving if you get another CJO elsewhere. Since you’ve got a CJO, If you’ve got multiple go with the company that has the locations you like and then contact you like, today.
How much does a paint job cost? How many planes will be painted at mainline and express?
Quote: How much does a paint job cost? How many planes will be painted at mainline and express?

Paint?

Quote: Five bucks the update says, "make yourselves comfortable".
That was the feeling I walked away with. Every day after the amenable just makes the size of our retro check for a yes vote get more expensive.
Quote: retro check

Quote: Paint?

If they have money to rebrand the airline (livery, airport signage, uniforms, silverware, etc) they have money to fund an industry leading CBA.

Horse trading in this environment is ludicrous.
Pool.......Pond.........Pond would be good for you.......
Quote: That was the feeling I walked away with. Every day after the amenable just makes the size of our retro check for a yes vote get more expensive.
Grumble,

No offense but when have we EVER received full value for retro on any of our post amendable, previous contracts? We've always settled for pennies on the dollar with weak-kneed signing bonuses and our management team knows full well it'll happen again.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 14
Go to