Go to
Quote: Attachment 4499

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that’s gold Jerry, gold!
Quote: Attachment 4499

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Winner!

Dang that's spot on.
Quote: I find that the pressure to get the aircraft setup, keep passengers safe, monitor the boarding process etc are all far more important than getting the aircraft setup and navigation put in. Therefore, I wait until the brake drops and the flight is on the clock to run the numbers, enter route, setup performance and such.

Doing it this way ensures that the safety of the passengers is at the forefront of my attention. Once they are safely boarded and we are not under a D+0 crunch, I can then direct my attention to the safety of the passengers in terms of the actual operation of the aircraft. This also allows for proper weather briefings, route briefing and taxi briefings, again, for the safety of the passengers.
That's sounds great, but the company's will start giving you less than 300lbs of gas between gate to the Runway at ORD and DFW.

In other words from Pedro "we too can play that game"...

FUPM
Quote: That's sounds great, but the company's will start giving you less than 300lbs of gas between gate to the Runway at ORD and DFW.

In other words from Pedro "we too can play that game"...

FUPM
Guess we return to gate if we need more fuel. Safety first.
Quote: Guess we return to gate if we need more fuel. Safety first.
Yep. Not your fault the dispatcher misjudged fuel requirements for the flight.
Quote: I find that the pressure to get the aircraft setup, keep passengers safe, monitor the boarding process etc are all far more important than getting the aircraft setup and navigation put in. Therefore, I wait until the brake drops and the flight is on the clock to run the numbers, enter route, setup performance and such.

Doing it this way ensures that the safety of the passengers is at the forefront of my attention. Once they are safely boarded and we are not under a D+0 crunch, I can then direct my attention to the safety of the passengers in terms of the actual operation of the aircraft. This also allows for proper weather briefings, route briefing and taxi briefings, again, for the safety of the passengers.
If this is sarcasm I cant' tell....You monitor boarding for safety?
Is this yet another reason why envoy is always late arriving?
Some of the improvements that would have happened if the company would have negotiated in good faith:

- Pay rates would be increased to a level slightly higher than those at PSA with retroactivity to May 15.
- Pay-out upon flow through or retirement of accrued sick banks
- Improvements to Reserve work rules which provide increased time off and more predictability
- A reduction of pilot contribution to health care costs
- Several Letters of Intent and agreements including Grievance Settlements which would provide a remedy for the affected pilots

Don't come to Envoy.
6  7  8  9  10 
Page 10 of 10
Go to