System Bid

Subscribe
5  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  25 
Page 15 of 30
Go to
Quote: 188 320 vacancies is what I counted, didn’t factor in the negative vacancies on the 190, but that seat is obviously overstaffed *extreme sarcasm*
Is that 188 320 ***CAPTAIN*** vacancies?
Quote: Is that 188 320 ***CAPTAIN*** vacancies?
Yeah, that’s what I counted....for the whole year.
Quote: Yeah, that’s what I counted....for the whole year.
Gracias Amy-go.
Quote: 188 320 vacancies is what I counted, didn’t factor in the negative vacancies on the 190, but that seat is obviously overstaffed *extreme sarcasm*
Notice the fact that BOS 190 CA active pilots don’t change after the reduction. For instance they are forecasting -21 for 3 straight bid awards, but don’t change the Active pilots on subsequent bids. They probably overlooked that because it makes no sense.

They certainly can’t afford to reduce BOS 190 CA by 63 pilots.
Quote: Notice the fact that BOS 190 CA active pilots don’t change after the reduction. For instance they are forecasting -21 for 3 straight bid awards, but don’t change the Active pilots on subsequent bids. They probably overlooked that because it makes no sense.

Maybe this means their "need" will be minus 21 but they don't intend to displace pilots? I saw that too and was trying to figure it out
The only thing I know for certain after viewing all the numbers in a spreadsheet is:

1) These folks have no idea how to plan
2) There will be several supplementals next year

Gibberish is what the numbers indicate to me.
Quote: Notice the fact that BOS 190 CA active pilots don’t change after the reduction. For instance they are forecasting -21 for 3 straight bid awards, but don’t change the Active pilots on subsequent bids. They probably overlooked that because it makes no sense.

That's a good point, I didn't even compare the vacancy number to the total for 190 CA, I guess I just assumed -21 (BOS) was what they were overstaffed by for the year, and it was a merely a placeholder until they need to backfill via supplementals.

Seems like it's all kind of a WAG anyway, should be entertaining to see play out...
Quote: The only thing I know for certain after viewing all the numbers in a spreadsheet is:

1) These folks have no idea how to plan
2) There will be several supplementals next year

Gibberish is what the numbers indicate to me.
You have it right there (#2). There will be supplemental bids.

You wrote it yourself yet you don't understand? WTF?
Quote: That's a good point, I didn't even compare the vacancy number to the total for 190 CA, I guess I just assumed -21 (BOS) was what they were overstaffed by for the year, and it was a merely a placeholder until they need to backfill via supplementals.

Seems like it's all kind of a WAG anyway, should be entertaining to see play out...
190BOS Capt overstaffed??? I doubt it.
Quote: You have it right there (#2). There will be supplemental bids.

You wrote it yourself yet you don't understand? WTF?
None of it is clear. Maybe you can enlighten us. How many pilots are they hiring next year based on this bid?
5  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  25 
Page 15 of 30
Go to