Losing Delta and New Opportunities

Subscribe
56  106  146  152  153  154  155  156  157  158  159  160  166  206 
Page 156 of 228
Go to
Quote: Glad they still teach that in captain OE. I did it to everyone at LAX, but especially Compass (where I'd usually get it back) and Skywest (where you got the thousand yard stare).
Don’t worry SkyWest crews don’t even wave at fellow SkyWesters.
Quote: Don’t worry SkyWest crews don’t even wave at fellow SkyWesters.
I can't wait to get there and double wave at a cpz crew
Another memo-less Friday came and went. Is there a pool going for announcement Fridays and can I pick never?
Quote: Another memo-less Friday came and went. Is there a pool going for announcement Fridays and can I pick never?

Why do you assume fridays? I thought memo’s always came out on Tuesdays.
Quote: Another memo-less Friday came and went. Is there a pool going for announcement Fridays and can I pick never?
Stolen from the FB page
In a conversation with an Envoy FO today, I was asked, "you know when we're supposed to get your jets?". I looked puzzled at the guy and he said "yea, our leadership said we'll get 20 Jets from CP and be getting a base in LAX soon".

Stirring the pot again for the AA contract I suppose. This forum is starting to feel like everyone has left.
Quote: In a conversation with an Envoy FO today, I was asked, "you know when we're supposed to get your jets?". I looked puzzled at the guy and he said "yea, our leadership said we'll get 20 Jets from CP and be getting a base in LAX soon".

Stirring the pot again for the AA contract I suppose. This forum is starting to feel like everyone has left.
The Envoy MEC has openly been saying that the CPZ jets will go back to Envoy for awhile now. At least that's what my long time friends at Envoy say... Personally I believe they will get the planes eventually but I'm not sold that they will get an LAX base.
Honestly though it's hilarious that an Envoy FO asked you that. I remember an Envoy employee telling me they were getting our planes Q1 of 2019 "guaranteed". Lol. Ok Envoy.
Quote: In a conversation with an Envoy FO today, I was asked, "you know when we're supposed to get your jets?". I looked puzzled at the guy and he said "yea, our leadership said we'll get 20 Jets from CP and be getting a base in LAX soon".

They've been saying that since 2015.
Quote: In a conversation with an Envoy FO today, I was asked, "you know when we're supposed to get your jets?".
The proper response to such a question is a swift kick to the head.

I've been lucky enough to be on the other side of the equation twice now. The proper approach is always a small, understanding head nod, not "when yo planes dogg."
56  106  146  152  153  154  155  156  157  158  159  160  166  206 
Page 156 of 228
Go to