Losing Delta and New Opportunities

Subscribe
58  108  148  154  155  156  157  158  159  160  161  162  168  208 
Page 158 of 228
Go to
I mean... Despite the wild Rick Rolling going on in that "article", perhaps there's some truth? Take a look at the APC quicktake.....

Quote: I mean... Despite the wild Rick Rolling going on in that "article", perhaps there's some truth? Take a look at the APC quicktake.....

Haha it doesn’t say that now. Great rumor mill though. But again... could we trust our leadership who can’t even get rid of an echo (or are intentionally doing it) to land a deal that massive and sensitive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Haha it doesn’t say that now. Great rumor mill though. But again... could we trust our leadership who can’t even get rid of an echo (or are intentionally doing it) to land a deal that massive and sensitive?

If our company was intentionally trolling us on the company calls... genius.
Ahahahaha Imagine MW Meowing at the table while Rob keeps a straight faces, asking if she has a cat [emoji23]

Quote: [APC image]
This one had me rolling
Here it is folks https://news.jobyaviation.com/2020/0...-taxi-service/
Quote: Here it is folks https://news.jobyaviation.com/2020/0...-taxi-service/
What license? Helicopter? Fixed wing? Gyro copter? Multi engine gyrocopter? If we have to wait for the faa to invent a new class and or category.....
Alright, we’re approaching the 6 month mark at the next company call... I think exactly. We’re at the time here that something’s gotta change right? They’ve got to be losing cash like crazy with the lack of furlough. I can’t imagine the attrition has been enough to offset, not to mention the high reserve buffers we’re seeing.

Seems to me everyone has left, but if anyone is still here, what’s the consensus?
Big news coming Friday

That made me laugh. Lol
58  108  148  154  155  156  157  158  159  160  161  162  168  208 
Page 158 of 228
Go to