Lines at EDV

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 5 of 7
Go to
Quote: And remember folks. It’s not the Propel kids’ fault that they are better than all of you. Be nice to em. Or they’ll cry.
Listened to a mainline FA the other day on the jumpseat. She had a good 150 hours and couldn’t wait to begin the Delta zero to hero program and get back all her qol as a FA but now as a DAL pilot.

I completely forgot how the whole slaving away endlessly for years from resume item to the next is completely bypass-able if you are a mainline FA.

Can’t wait to see you at Endeavor!
Quote: Listened to a mainline FA the other day on the jumpseat. She had a good 150 hours and couldn’t wait to begin the Delta zero to hero program and get back all her qol as a FA but now as a DAL pilot.

I completely forgot how the whole slaving away endlessly for years from resume item to the next is completely bypass-able if you are a mainline FA.

Can’t wait to see you at Endeavor!
Do Propel students get S3 travel privileges?
Quote: Do Propel students get S3 travel privileges?
That’s been a rumor. I highly doubt its true but would not rule it out...
Quote: Do Propel students get S3 travel privileges?

Quote: That’s been a rumor. I highly doubt its true but would not rule it out...

They get S3C if memory serves, which is below any active or retired mainline or 9E employee.

Plus, they must pay taxes on the imputed income for the value of their travel.

GP
Quote: They get S3C if memory serves, which is below any active or retired mainline or 9E employee.

GP
Yea but college students who don't file a return likely won't pay taxes on it. Below the income threshold

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Quote: Yea but college students who don't file a return likely won't pay taxes on it. Below the income threshold

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

They still have to file the proper IRS forms if they accrue travel valued over a certain threshold.

GP
Quote: They get S3C if memory serves, which is below any active or retired mainline or 9E employee.

GP
Until they are on property, then they have S2 when they join 9E.

Yes, that means they can list above a 30 year edv Captain. This question came up during recurrent recently, and that was the answer.
Lines at EDV
Quote: Until they are on property, then they have S2 when they join 9E.

Yes, that means they can list above a 30 year edv Captain. This question came up during recurrent recently, and that was the answer.
Are you saying you were told they get S2s because they are in Propel, or they get S2s because they are employed by 9E?

GP
Quote: Are you saying you were told they get S2s because they are in Propel, or they get S2s because they are employed by 9E?

GP
That was probably in error because S2s are vacation passes or whatever their official name is at mainline. More likely S3
Quote: That was probably in error because S2s are vacation passes or whatever their official name is at mainline. More likely S3

Regardless of what was rumored in a recurrent ground school, the correct answer is S3C for non-rev travel and they do not get S2s.

GP
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 5 of 7
Go to