Republic Airways FAQ - START HERE

Subscribe
4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  18 
Page 8 of 38
Go to
Quote: I'm at 1,018 hours and applied yesterday. I hope to get on with Republic by the end of the year out of Boston : ) Thank you for taking the time to provide such a detailed response and invaluable information. You are the light in this forum. Much appreciated brother!
Happy to help! I benefitted from people ahead of me answering the same kinds of questions when I asked them, so it's only right to pay it forward.

Keep flying as much as possible, and that last 450 will fly by (heh).

It's looking to be a busy summer here, so the quicker you can get here, the better!

Feel free to reach out if you have any other specific questions. Thanks for the kind words!

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
New Hire
Hello. I'm new to this so I apologize if it has already been talked about. I recently got hired as a FO for republic. I haven't received any information yet as my class isn't until September. I was curious if anyone could give me some input on the process now. What's the timeline, do they pay us during training, etc... I appreciate any information and help provided!
Quote: Hello. I'm new to this so I apologize if it has already been talked about. I recently got hired as a FO for republic. I haven't received any information yet as my class isn't until September. I was curious if anyone could give me some input on the process now. What's the timeline, do they pay us during training, etc... I appreciate any information and help provided!
Congrats! They gave you a class for September already? Did you just apply under the new FO bid they put out?
Quote: my class isn't until September.
Was that your choice or theirs? That's brutal if they're scheduling that far away. I would have guessed much sooner.
Quote: Hello. I'm new to this so I apologize if it has already been talked about. I recently got hired as a FO for republic. I haven't received any information yet as my class isn't until September. I was curious if anyone could give me some input on the process now. What's the timeline, do they pay us during training, etc... I appreciate any information and help provided!
were you a cadet?
Hi all,

Just wondering if Republic will open up to Australian's on an E3 visa. Heard rumours that it was close to happening before covid hit. Thanks in advance
is the 50ME requirement still a thing? On their new FO posting, it just says ATP or RATP minimums.
Quote: is the 50ME requirement still a thing? On their new FO posting, it just says ATP or RATP minimums.
https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/14/61.159

I would assume it’s still a thing.
Quote: is the 50ME requirement still a thing? On their new FO posting, it just says ATP or RATP minimums.
I was told by the recruiter that if you qualify for 1000 or 1250 restricted, you only need 25 ME, otherwise you need the full 50 ME.
Quote: I was told by the recruiter that if you qualify for 1000 or 1250 restricted, you only need 25 ME, otherwise you need the full 50 ME.
For what it's worth, I was a 750 R-ATP candidate pre-COVID and they required me to show up to ATP-CTP with 44 hours of ME, using the six sim hours to meet the 50 hour requirement. Things could've certainly changed but I'd bring that up as an idea if they're insisting on the full 50 hours and you're going to have to go out-of-pocket for them.
4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  18 
Page 8 of 38
Go to