Jan. AE

Subscribe
26  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  46 
Page 36 of 75
Go to
Quote: Of course in the whole pilot pay area, we can split it however we want like seniority based pay. But, assuming current contract value it would bring down our top pay rate to about the 767 level. That is great for those 767 and lower, but bad for those 767 and higher as there is nothing left above them.
3% of our pilot group are at the top Capt pay rate, 7% if you include the 330/764 and only 20% of the group are even above our 7ER rate. It would be an interesting to see what we think a banded pay scale would look like here and cost out a normal career.
Quote: If the 321 neo starts taking over 757 routes it makes me wonder what the 7er bid package will start to look like. Especially in Atlanta where they seem to be sending them all and adding to the category.
Ask the DTW ER guys. No international for them that originates in their base in Feb or so I read.
Quote: Ask the DTW ER guys. No international for them that originates in their base in Feb or so I read.
that’s what I’m afraid of.
After BS giving commentary on how quickly the new AE optimizer tool could work through solutions, wouldn’t it be reasonable (or interesting, or infuriating, or whatever) to ask for snapshot “draft” results once a day for the last 3-4 days before closeout?
Quote: After BS giving commentary on how quickly the new AE optimizer tool could work through solutions, wouldn’t it be reasonable (or interesting, or infuriating, or whatever) to ask for snapshot “draft” results once a day for the last 3-4 days before closeout?
He's addressed that before - the answer was that it wouldn't do any good because (a) a decent amount of people don't finalize their bid until near the deadline and (b) all it does is annoy people because they would cry, " but I held that position a week/a day/an hour" before the bid closed.
Quote: He's addressed that before - the answer was that it wouldn't do any good because (a) a decent amount of people don't finalize their bid until near the deadline and (b) all it does is annoy people because they would cry, " but I held that position a week/a day/an hour" before the bid closed.
Plus the bypasses can drastically change what people can hold and they won't have enough information to even guess those until the final bids are in.
Quote: After BS giving commentary on how quickly the new AE optimizer tool could work through solutions, wouldn’t it be reasonable (or interesting, or infuriating, or whatever) to ask for snapshot “draft” results once a day for the last 3-4 days before closeout?
Bid what you want, want what you bid.
Quote: Bid what you want, want what you bid.
I want a bypass for 350A at age 37. I’ll bid that. I’ll post here with my results.
Quote: 3% of our pilot group are at the top Capt pay rate, 7% if you include the 330/764 and only 20% of the group are even above our 7ER rate. It would be an interesting to see what we think a banded pay scale would look like here and cost out a normal career.
Is my bypass to the A350 included those percentages? Perhaps it's 3% holding the categories. I'm not in the category, but I'm at the "top Capt pay rate" you describe.
Quote: Is my bypass to the A350 included those percentages? Perhaps it's 3% holding the categories. I'm not in the category, but I'm at the "top Capt pay rate" you describe.
Lol, ok we'll ignore that many on bypass from the last AE will never actually see that rate, or only will see it for a few months, and add another 100 people. That would move the needle about .5% and maybe push us just into 4% territory.
26  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  46 
Page 36 of 75
Go to