Delta Mgmt requests mediator.

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 28
Go to
Per MEC letter Jan 8, 2020.

Absolutely pathetic. To date the company has only “given” us $28m in contract improvements and cancels all negotiation sessions going forward without the NMB involved.

I hope to God that some of you realize the difference between DL net and all the warm fuzzies and real life.
Quote: Per MEC letter Jan 8, 2020.

Absolutely pathetic. To date the company has only “given” us $28m in contract improvements and cancels all negotiation sessions going forward without the NMB involved.

I hope to God that some of you realize the difference between DL net and all the warm fuzzies and real life.
I don't even read Deltanet. Not surprised after our union's completely unreasonable, un-precedented, and pilot dividing retirement ask. I wouldn't expect anything to get done until we have new union leadership.
Quote: I don't even read Deltanet. Not surprised after our union's completely unreasonable, un-precedented, and pilot dividing retirement ask. I wouldn't expect anything to get done until we have new union leadership.
Agreed. I'm pretty much sure it's the astronomical retirement ask that caused this.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
Quote: I'm pretty much sure it's the astronomical retirement ask that caused this.

i highly doubt it
Quote: I don't even read Deltanet. Not surprised after our union's completely unreasonable, un-precedented, and pilot dividing retirement ask. I wouldn't expect anything to get done until we have new union leadership.
This is my shocked face.....

I’m not worried though, GZSG assured us all is well and we will have an industry leading TA by summer.......Thanks to the Dream Team!
Quote: I'm pretty much sure it's the astronomical retirement ask that caused this.

I've given you the benefit of doubt because I appreciate your viewpoint of looking at the big picture. I even think that our retirement ask is a bit crazy. However, our MEC has conveyed to you that the company has only offered a $28M increase and you side with management rather than get the least bit offended at the company position? I generally understand the that there is give and take, but $28M, with todays profits, is a slap in the face to the pilot group that has done so much for Delta. Dubya tee eff dude!
Quote: I've given you the benefit of doubt because I appreciate your viewpoint of looking at the big picture. I even think that our retirement ask is a bit crazy. However, our MEC has conveyed to you that the company has only offered a $28M increase and you side with management rather than get the least bit offended at the company position? I generally understand the that there is give and take, but $28M, with todays profits, is a slap in the face to the pilot group that has done so much for Delta. Dubya tee eff dude!
Both sides came in with extreme asks. That's how this game is always played

Quote: Both sides came in with extreme asks. That's how this game is always played
Agreed, but negotiate, don't go crying to momma (mediators).
Quote: Agreed, but negotiate, don't go crying to momma (mediators).
Eh, everyone knew this was going to mediation anyway, why not start the process early?
1900 dollars per pilot offered. Pathetic.
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 28
Go to