Tipping Van Drivers

Subscribe
26  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  46 
Page 36 of 71
Go to
Quote: looks like I touched a nerve calling you a riddle boy. Hit a little close to home?
Ya got me. I'm a riddle boy.

That was a great comeback by the way. Did your mother tell you to use that one on APC?
Quote: It does make the fact of being a cheap miserable f#@$ with a disdain for the working class a little more repulsive.
dis·dain
/disˈdān/

noun
  1. the feeling that someone or something is unworthy of one's consideration or respect; contempt.

I dont have a disdain for anybody. If anyone has a disdain for them, it's their employer. If their employer had any respect for their roles in the organization, they would pay them a worthwhile wage and wouldn't make them rely on tips.
Quote: Ya got me. I'm a riddle boy.

That was a great comeback by the way. Did your mother tell you to use that one on APC?
No, yours did.
Quote: I am so senior at my airline that I wont have to worry about that unless it goes belly up

but if some of you end up being a van driver during furlough, don't expect the tips. That way, when you DO get tipped, it will be a pleasant surprise!
hmmm....You're not still at TSA? Because being really senior at TSA doesn't seem like it would be such a great thing right now.
Quote: No, yours did.
yawn...........
In 2007 I tipped the standard $1 like everyone else. The standard had been $1 for a every long time. I made $18k that year. Now I make over 10 times that amount, so I tip $5. Inflation. Nice not carrying around a bunch of $1 as well.
Quote: In 2007 I tipped the standard $1 like everyone else. The standard had been $1 for a every long time. I made $18k that year. Now I make over 10 times that amount, so I tip $5. Inflation. Nice not carrying around a bunch of $1 as well.
Dayum. So you're tipping about $10 a day on $180k a year? That's nearly $2000 a year depending on days worked.

Must be nice.
Again I don’t tip. I am not obligated to worry about somebody and their woes no less than not no more than anybody should concern themselves with my woes financially at home regardless of family economic considerations.

I don’t tell you how to spend your money and frankly it’s no skin off my back if you choose to tip.

i’m not gonna judge you for tipping as well as I’m not going to judge you for not tipping.

if anyone feels that they’re not making enough money then they can always seek other income by means of another job or education which will lead to a better paying job.

I don’t owe anybody anything and I don’t do nothing for nobody for nothing.

I earn my money and spend it or not spend it the way I see fit and you can earn your money and spend it or not spend it the way you see fit.

All you guys getting your panties in a wad about tipping or not tipping probably need to pull the tip out of your ass
Quote: Again I don’t tip. I am not obligated to worry about somebody and their woes no less than not no more than anybody should concern themselves with my woes financially at home regardless of family economic considerations.

I don’t tell you how to spend your money and frankly it’s no skin off my back if you choose to tip.

i’m not gonna judge you for tipping as well as I’m not going to judge you for not tipping.

if anyone feels that they’re not making enough money then they can always seek other income by means of another job or education which will lead to a better paying job.

I earn my money and spend it or not spend it the way I see fit and you can earn your money and spend it or not spend it the way you see fit.

All you guys getting your panties in a wad about tipping or not tipping probably need to pull the tip out of your ass
Oh god, it has been awakened. Hang on fella’s, 2021 is going to be a ride.
Quote: Again I don’t tip. I am not obligated to worry about somebody and their woes no less than not no more than anybody should concern themselves with my woes financially at home regardless of family economic considerations.

I’m guessing you take toilet paper rolls home from the hotel.
26  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  46 
Page 36 of 71
Go to