Reduced Flying

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 15
Go to
Quote: AAL reduced by 7.5 percent. Maybe trips will go green for drop this summer.
Anyone have any idea what the lines will look like? Will this mean more pilots on reserve or lowering of the target line average?
Quote: Anyone have any idea what the lines will look like? Will this mean more pilots on reserve or lowering of the target line average?
Hard to say until the April bidding info page comes out in a few days.
Quote: Anyone have any idea what the lines will look like? Will this mean more pilots on reserve or lowering of the target line average?
more pilots on reserve will be almost a given. I just got a line a couple months ago and I am preparing for the worst of going back on reserve and as a commuter that sucks
Quote: more pilots on reserve will be almost a given. I just got a line a couple months ago and I am preparing for the worst of going back on reserve and as a commuter that sucks
To the pilots already at Republic: Would you begin training right now or hold off?
Quote: To the pilots already at Republic: Would you begin training right now or hold off?
Start training. Get in and get on the seniority list ASAP.
Quote: Hard to say until the April bidding info page comes out in a few days.
Bidding for April begins in less than 24 hours. Market planning links for April have all been disabled. What are the chances pairings aren't ready because mainline doesn't know what they're doing yet? Are we just stuck in limbo?
Quote: Bidding for April begins in less than 24 hours. Market planning links for April have all been disabled. What are the chances pairings aren't ready because mainline doesn't know what they're doing yet? Are we just stuck in limbo?
Well, I guess the most recent blast email from the union just answered my question. Going to be an interesting few months...
They will lower the target line average, but still expect the reserve level to increase. They’re not going to pay people to sit at home that’s for sure. LOT’s of out of base
Quote: To the pilots already at Republic: Would you begin training right now or hold off?
whats going on right now should not factor in at all if being an airline pilot is your ultimate goal.
Quote: more pilots on reserve will be almost a given. I just got a line a couple months ago and I am preparing for the worst of going back on reserve and as a commuter that sucks
preparing for the worst...reserve.... WOW
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 15
Go to