Wheels Up Operators (Gama, DPJ, TMC)

Subscribe
5  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  25  65 
Page 15 of 92
Go to
Quote: Kudos to the guys that took the leave. It's good to see those who don't need to work taking a step back so those that do, can.

I'll be buying those guys a beer when this all blows over. Even if the barstools are spaced 6 ft apart!
what a guy! (Or gal)
Quote: Kudos to the guys that took the leave. It's good to see those who don't need to work taking a step back so those that do, can.

I'll be buying those guys a beer when this all blows over. Even if the barstools are spaced 6 ft apart!
100% agreed!

No worries! Keep some of us up to date on company info as my and it appears most others who took the leave are locked out out company email.
Has anyone attempted to claim underemployment on the 8/13 due to the reduction of hours?
Quote: Has anyone attempted to claim underemployment on the 8/13 due to the reduction of hours?
Yes, I filed my unemployment claim for underemployment this past week. I’m on the 8/13. I should be hearing back this week regarding approval/denial. I have friends who were approved for underemployment, non-pilots, so I’m hoping I’ll get approved. I live in Illinois.
Quote: what a guy! (Or gal)
Just checked and I’m definitely a guy!

On the subject of reduced schedules, I just read that MBA players are about to get their pay reduced by 25%. Those poor guys. I hope they don’t go hungry. Must be terrible for them.
Quote: Just checked and I’m definitely a guy!

On the subject of reduced schedules, I just read that MBA players are about to get their pay reduced by 25%. Those poor guys. I hope they don’t go hungry. Must be terrible for them.

you mean NBA?
Quote: you mean NBA?
Ha ha. Yes. We're all taking a 33% or 50% salary reduction for a 33% or 50% schedule reduction and these guys get a 25% salary reduction for a 100% schedule reduction.

I chose the wrong profession.
Quote: Ha ha. Yes. We're all taking a 33% or 50% salary reduction for a 33% or 50% schedule reduction and these guys get a 25% salary reduction for a 100% schedule reduction.

I chose the wrong profession.
This one is easier on the knees.
Quote: Just checked and I’m definitely a guy!

This is the same exact reason why few care when airline pilots get their contracts gutted and pay reduced. Those poor guys. I hope they don’t go hungry. Must be terrible for them.
5  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  25  65 
Page 15 of 92
Go to