Wheels Up Operators (Gama, DPJ, TMC)

Subscribe
10  50  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  70 
Page 60 of 92
Go to
Quote: Comb your hair, shave, answer the Skype or FaceTime call, when they see you are alive, they will ask when you can start. Seriously, don’t sweat the interview it is a personality interview not technical.
What if you're bald? Or a lady? What if you're a bald lady?
Quote: Comb your hair, shave, answer the Skype or FaceTime call, when they see you are alive, they will ask when you can start. Seriously, don’t sweat the interview it is a personality interview not technical.
I wish this was inaccurate, but I don’t believe it is.
LOL!
Funny, Starbucks!
Does anyone else think the $16,500 is a bit excessive for a type in a 350i?
​​​​​​​Looking around, it can be done in 3 days for about $5,500.
I get that there's indoc, hotels,per diem etc. but wow!
Maybe somthing I'm missing..
Quote: Does anyone else think the $16,500 is a bit excessive for a type in a 350i?
Looking around, it can be done in 3 days for about $5,500.
Sounds like you might be pricing a quick and dirty recurrent somewhere. Full type is 21 days +/-.
Quote: Does anyone else think the $16,500 is a bit excessive for a type in a 350i?
Looking around, it can be done in 3 days for about $5,500.
A full type in 3 days? Ground school alone is at least double that.
I actually agree with the training contract. It's an insurance policy and a deterrent for applicants who have no intention of staying.
Easy Jet charges you for the type whether you stay or not. At least with WUP if you honor the agreement it won't cost you penny. In the meantime, if Southwest were to give you a jingle after 10 years of waiting you could pay off the remainder and be on your way. No hard feelings. The contract is pro-rated.
How’s NJA treating you..? What equipment are
Quote: A full type in 3 days? Ground school alone is at least double that.
I actually agree with the training contract. It's an insurance policy and a deterrent for applicants who have no intention of staying.
Easy Jet charges you for the type whether you stay or not. At least with WUP if you honor the agreement it won't cost you penny. In the meantime, if Southwest were to give you a jingle after 10 years of waiting you could pay off the remainder and be on your way. No hard feelings. The contract is pro-rated.
So how are you liking NJA and what equipment are you on?
Quote: So how are you liking NJA and what equipment are you on?
I'm on the XLS. Liking it alot. Very impressive operation.
How’s everyone liking the new Air Crew 360 pay update?
That's awesome...
Quote: So how are you liking NJA and what equipment are you on?
That's a great type to have.. And you've got an APU.. I don't care how pretty the Phenom is, YOU have an APU, LOL!

Congratulations again and say hi to our fellow VNR survivors....
10  50  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  70 
Page 60 of 92
Go to