SK wants Concessions

Subscribe
13  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26 
Page 23 of 26
Go to
Quote: I was thinking the same thing. 500k is a starter home in most of Colorado.
It”s a 2 bedroom townhouse in the hood in California.
Quote: The current CBA is one giant compilation of CONCESSIONS!
WOW! An outlier! Hahahaha A breath of fresh air. Aside from the hourly rates (which WE paid for) I agree.
Scotts plan so far makes me feel like we are shuffling the deck chairs on the Titanic.
A couple of years under an expired contract seems like a pretty big concession to me...with no end in sight.
Quote: A couple of years under an expired contract seems like a pretty big concession to me...with no end in sight.
Our CBA does not expire. It is amendable, otherwise the Company could lock us out. This is all part of the fantastic document known as the RLA (enter vast amounts of sarcasm)!!!
“I already gave at the office.....”
I want world peace (not the former basketball player) and a unicorn...

but I'm not getting that.
Quote: I want world peace (not the former basketball player) and a unicorn...

but I'm not getting that.
I am not picky, but I will only accept a unicorn with a rainbow coming out of its arse that stretches to a leprechaun holding my pot of gold ... back to the bourbon...
Quote: Most people cannot live on 0% pay. Everyone should be able to live on ~20% below guarantee. If you can’t, you’re doing it wrong.

To the junior ~3500 pilots at United, I apologize that your senior pilots will once again sell you out and not do something to help prevent your furlough.

1%, furlough assessment? Sure, no problem. 10-20% temporary MPG reduction? Apparently they would rather see you furloughed.
Stop it. Stop it right now.
Quote: Most people cannot live on 0% pay. Everyone should be able to live on ~20% below guarantee. If you can’t, you’re doing it wrong.

To the junior ~3500 pilots at United, I apologize that your senior pilots will once again sell you out and not do something to help prevent your furlough.

1%, furlough assessment? Sure, no problem. 10-20% temporary MPG reduction? Apparently they would rather see you furloughed.

sorry, I am in the bottom 600 and I would rather get furloughed and have a good contract to come to than to watch concession after concession be given and then all of the “good will” stepped on by management and thrown back in our faces by them using those concessions as the “starting point” for a negotiations.

Full pay to the last day (which will most likely be oct 1st for me). Give me and all the others hitting the streets something good to come back to.
13  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26 
Page 23 of 26
Go to