When will training restart

Subscribe
4  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  24  64 
Page 14 of 70
Go to
Quote: Seems like every other email sent out contains a reminder about masks. It's coming from all sides, union and management alike. Kind of irritating actually.
Agreed. Maybe the Union can negotiate bottles of water for us on the way out the door. Can’t wait for the last paycheck. I bet the company will deduct the uniform costs out of our last paycheck. No refunds on the flight benefits. Good times.
Quote: The only Company email sent out definitely wasn’t a WARN notice or anything close to it.

Can u post what it was

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Can u post what it was

It was an employee stock purchase plan.
So nothing about furloughs

Quote: It was an employee stock purchase plan.
I got a good laugh about it.
Quote: lol. Top 300 guys are mostly on the CRJ- those junior EJET drivers better be worried.
***Mesa Mainline

give me a break
Training Dates???
Getting back to the original intent of the thread, anybody have any training class restart info?
WARN notices haven't been received by any pilots, Mesa is actively recruiting, and a handful of us haven't heard anything from them since April...
I know quite a few people that received offer letters today that are cadets so I would imagine something is cooking soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Quote: I know quite a few people that received offer letters today that are cadets so I would imagine something is cooking soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Somethings up but it’s not the amount of flying we are doing. I can’t see is hiring any time soon.
Quote: Somethings up but it’s not the amount of flying we are doing. I can’t see is hiring any time soon.

Friends are getting offers off the street aswell. Hiring is going on apparently.
4  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  24  64 
Page 14 of 70
Go to