Miami 175

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 16
Go to
The industry recovery is a moving target. The second COVID wave had them scraping their original plan, and from what I’m hearing plans going forward are changing on an almost daily basis.
Outward signs are pointing to parking more 145s than 175s that will be eventually brought out of storage and delivered from the factory.
Mind you, that 4-500 was just my prediction.
Unlike Kooj, I’m willing to admit when I’m wrong.
Quote: The industry recovery is a moving target. The second COVID wave had them scraping their original plan, and from what I’m hearing plans going forward are changing on an almost daily basis.
Outward signs are pointing to parking more 145s than 175s that will be eventually brought out of storage and delivered from the factory.
Mind you, that 4-500 was just my prediction.
Unlike Kooj, I’m willing to admit when I’m wrong.
I wasn't wrong about MIA 175. It's been in the cards for a long time. Go back and check my post history and you'll see where I've mentioned 175 MIA is a done deal more than once. Finally, for the first time since 2014 and the closing of SJU, ATRs, Envoy will be plying the Caribbean right alongside AA and reclaim their rightful position in MIA.
When will envoy receive EOW certification since you’re so “in the know”?
Quote: I wasn't wrong about MIA 175. It's been in the cards for a long time. Go back and check my post history and you'll see where I've mentioned 175 MIA is a done deal more than once. Finally, for the first time since 2014 and the closing of SJU, ATRs, Envoy will be plying the Caribbean right alongside AA and reclaim their rightful position in MIA.
Good try. Yes, Envoy parking 145s in favor of 175s has been in the cards for several years. But the reality is the 175s are just replacing those clapped out 145s which are moving to DFW to replace the even more clapped out older 140s. No indication that the ‘Voy will be doing anything different other than flying the same routes, just with planes that customers are happier to fly on (everyone hopes).
Quote: When will envoy receive EOW certification since you’re so “in the know”?
According to the a P2P who was on the call last night the process has started.
Are we gonna have specific airplanes down in Miami or the entire fleet is gonna be EOW?
Quote: When will envoy receive EOW certification since you’re so “in the know”?
The plan was drawn up shortly after the first 175 was received. Now it's being dusted off and adjusted as necessary. Tell me, how are you "in the know?" Answer, you aren't. In fact, your screen name indicates you likely know zip and the time is ripe for you to move on.
Why dont you go and hide under your military awards, useless shi+.
Quote: The plan was drawn up shortly after the first 175 was received. Now it's being dusted off and adjusted as necessary. Tell me, how are you "in the know?" Answer, you aren't. In fact, your screen name indicates you likely know zip and the time is ripe for you to move on.
Your reading comprehension is lacking. The OP wasn’t claiming to be in the know. He was sarcastically asking you, since YOU claim to be “in the know and connected at the highest levels” on all things Envoy and AAG.

You are certainly the pot to call the kettle black.
Why don’t you follow your own advice?
Quote: The plan was drawn up shortly after the first 175 was received. Now it's being dusted off and adjusted as necessary. Tell me, how are you "in the know?" Answer, you aren't. In fact, your screen name indicates you likely know zip and the time is ripe for you to move on.
Predicting something that AA/Envoy has been stating all along isn’t impressive. The plan for Envoy was to be an all 175 fleet since we started taking delivery of the 175. I think most people would kindly (or unkindly) ask you to move along.

Did you get your furlough letter yet??
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 16
Go to