TA Discussion

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11  51 
Page 1 of 60
Go to
The TA needed a new thread to separate it from the rumors and BS from the AIP thread.

TA was approved. Summary and Full TA have been sent to the pilot group.

Definitely a lot of pros and cons. I have to sift through the displacement language a bit to really understand it. Also did anyone find the Senior/Middle/Junior formula? I probably just overlooked it.

​​​
Quote: The TA needed a new thread to separate it from the rumors and BS from the AIP thread.

Definitely a lot of pros and cons. I have to sift through the displacement language a bit to really understand it. Also did anyone find the Senior/Middle/Junior formula? I probably just overlooked it.

​​​
Same here, can’t find the breakdown on that and the reserve vs. lineholder aspects. We need a TL,DR!
Does anybody else notice the most important part of the TA, the MPG table, isn't included in the executive summary? I was giving ALPA the benefit of the doubt on this one, but they just lost my trust. They have an agenda. As someone with a furlough notice in hand, this one's a NO.
Quote: The TA needed a new thread to separate it from the rumors and BS from the AIP thread.

​​​
Senior is the top 4200 on Oct 1 after all the first round early outs are off the list. Junior group is everyone junior to 9152 on July 1st seniority list or roughly 3900.
Quote: Does anybody else notice the most important part of the TA, the MPG table, isn't included in the executive summary? I was giving ALPA the benefit of the doubt on this one, but they just lost my trust. They have an agenda. As someone with a furlough notice in hand, this one's a NO.
Move your mouse and click on the full TA. Hardly hidden info.

Basically, the top 2 groups take a ~10% cut and you have the option to make 60-90k to work 9 days a month. if that’s insulting to you, vote NO
Well, it voids my 11/30 furlough, it cancels my CA displacement, and improves a bunch of stuff. Its either this, or ummm, get furloughed? YES
Quote: Move your mouse and click on the full TA. Hardly hidden info.

Basically, the top 2 groups take a ~10% cut and you have the option to make 60-90k to work 9 days a month. if that’s insulting to you, vote NO
top 1/3 4200 pilots 60 hr mpg
bottom 1/3 seniority #9152 or below 35 mpg
middle group (everyone not in the top or bottom groups) 52 hr mpg
Seems like more than 10% to me...better like 52 hours MPG with the LPA +/- 8 so more like 47 hrs. No thanks

As someone in the bottom 3rd on the chopping block, looks like a lot of positives in this LOA for everyone, especially another PVSL for the 50+ crowd and furlough protections for at least another 9 months.

But right now all I can see is that little LEGO captain having a conniption fit over "my money... my money!!!"
Didn’t the original VSL stretch stretch out for up to three years for a 62-year-old...?
This new TA (VSL) is capped at 2 years..
1  2  3  4  5  11  51 
Page 1 of 60
Go to