The Delta MEC and Delta Air Lines Reach An Ag

Subscribe
6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14 
Page 10 of 17
Go to
Quote: is GK a 570 ?
Oh boy. I smell some intelligent and thought provoking comments.
Quote: Oh boy. I smell some intelligent and thought provoking comments.
Now come on guys, start a new ****ing match thread for union elections and leave this for the Delta vs United LOA ****ing match. It’s ****ing match courtesy 101... geesh
Quote: Sure thing Scott. Tell us about all those who were bumped and lost the equipment at their domicile.
Ran into a junior LAX CA who lives in Houston. He’s now bidding PBS as a senior FO, driving to work at IAH, and maintaining CA pay. Just another one of the many you claim are crying in despair.
Quote: yes one of the most senior ones.

nice
WB captain for 28 years
he or she must have taken a hefty pay cut from 70 hours MPG to 60 or so

i feel bad for his or her family
Quote: Ran into a junior LAX CA who lives in Houston. He’s now bidding PBS as a senior FO, driving to work at IAH, and maintaining CA pay. Just another one of the many you claim are crying in despair.
Yep, just another carve out getting a windfall at the expense of someone else. Scott, you’re a statistical genius.
Quote: Oh boy. I smell some intelligent and thought provoking comments.

just a question
why are you so bothered by the question above ?
Quote: nice
WB captain for 28 years
he or she must have taken a hefty pay cut from 70 hours MPG to 60 or so

i feel bad for his or her family
tell her or him thank you for saving United and ALPA while got hired to be a replacement at 20 some years old with minimum flying experience.... anyone knows where she or he worked prior to coming at UAL?
Yep, both intelligent and thought provoking. “He or she”... you’re killing me Smalls.

Sorry Sixty N Two. I’m done
Quote: just a question
why are you so bothered by the question above ?
You’re love to paint a broad brush in attempts to demonize the 570. They didn’t cross. Every slice of the pilot population has their problem children. I enjoyed flying with quite a few of 570.

Again my apologies Sixty N Two.

Congrats Delta.
Quote: You’re love to paint a broad brush in attempts to demonize the 570. They didn’t cross. Every slice of the pilot population has their problem children. I enjoyed flying with quite a few of 570.

Again my apologies Sixty N Two.

Congrats Delta.

I asked a question and you go non stop
I will say you are very defensive there
insecurity comes to mind

do not carry on it was a question
Quote: I asked a question and you go non stop
I will say you are very defensive there
insecurity comes to mind

do not carry on it was a question
Non stop eh? Just an observation of your arrogance. For example your telling me not to carry on.
6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14 
Page 10 of 17
Go to