30 Million Americans Vaccinated In 25 Days

Subscribe
25  65  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  85 
Page 75 of 118
Go to
Quote: Im not sure how else to take the rhetorical asking for the defintion of stupid or obtuse or dumb or whatever it was... and how does whataboutism factor in ??? But like I said, it's gone, I can't even find what I originally posted now.
must have been a really impressive insult.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/well-ha...imessage_share
Quote: I've thought about talking to someone, but I would rather not spend the money. I've started working out again and that has been helping me blow off some steam.
It really doesn’t cost as much as you might think. Maybe $40-60 a session and it could be once a week or less and maybe only for a short period of time. There is a stigma with mental health and I don’t know why. I don’t think it would hurt to schedule a session if you are teetering on it. Most probably should at some point. I know family who refused to seek counseling and others who refused to seek help for high blood pressure. You can live a long time without doing either, but it doesn’t make it healthy.
I have numerous friends in the 55+ range getting the vax in TX. It is widely available, but may require a drive across the city to get it. A bit of tech savvy and human interaction helps
Quote: Washington State needs to get with the program....

I have friends well over 65 who have not been able to schedule an appointment for the first shot.

Denny

PS. To say the least, I’m not a fan of the Governor....
Just need to vote for another party. FL and Texas is where it is!

In all seriousness, I hope everyone that wants one, gets it. The second one is the kicker, it took me 24hrs to recover.
Quote: Just need to vote for another party. FL and Texas is where it is!

In all seriousness, I hope everyone that wants one, gets it. The second one is the kicker, it took me 24hrs to recover.
You will never recover from this poison they call a "vaccine".

It has permanently altered you genetically - you don't ever get a "do over" in that realm. The long term affects from this are not known and you are the study now (you are officially a lab rat and part of a study).

best of luck to you in the future.

SILs would have been the answer to the manning woes. Many like me would have taken a 12 month one over the VEOP. Alas, VEOP was a good deal so why not.
Quote: You will never recover from this poison they call a "vaccine".

It has permanently altered you genetically - you don't ever get a "do over" in that realm. The long term affects from this are not known and you are the study now (you are officially a lab rat and part of a study).

Same reason I swore off demon sperm.

#science

SILs would have been the answer to the manning woes. Many like me would have taken a 12 month one over the VEOP. Alas, VEOP was a good deal so why not.
For someone who claims to be ‘in the know’, it seems every bio expert in the world disagrees with you

https://www.nebraskamed.com/COVID/yo...lter-human-dna
https://www.forbes.com/sites/victori...dna-heres-why/
https://www.vcuhealth.org/news/covid...cts-vs-fiction
Quote: Same reason I swore off demon sperm.

#science
Citation for the longitudinal studies for human trial mRNA vaccines please?

#science

For mRNA, yes we are all lab rats. The J&J vaccine may be an option for those concerned about frankenvax.
25  65  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  85 
Page 75 of 118
Go to