Ual 4933

Subscribe
13  19  20  21  22  23  24  25 
Page 23 of 25
Go to
I get a kick out of seeing the “others read this stuff” like it’s a major news source.

In all my years of media relations, I’ve never heard APC being mentioned or quoted by media outlets as a valid, reputable resource for information.
Quote: I get a kick out of seeing the “others read this stuff” like it’s a major news source.

In all my years of media relations, I’ve never heard APC being mentioned or quoted by media outlets as a valid, reputable resource for information.
Really? Read the last post of the "Tropic Ocean Airways" thread under the Part 135 section of this forum and tell me again that others don't read our posts.
Quote: Any true aviator is concerned FOR them. Anyone of us could have a truly horrible day, it is just double unfortunate if bad luck has it that both pilots have that bad day at once. Anyone of us flying long enough have had a fellow pilot stop us from committing an egregious error at least once in our careers, and we have at least once stopped a fellow aviator from doing the same. Try some empathy, it will serve you well.
True that.

Thank God for good CRM.
So did she get fired? I hear she left for Virgin and was fired from there then came back. What's the REAL story?
Still nothing from the NTSB?
Quote: There are only certain provision in the flow for new hire pilots. This would not be one.

I’m just saying it’s a good insurance policy to have. Everyone here could find themselves in a similar situation. No one wants to check that box on an application. The computer system might even toss out Sullys app.
That why I think flows are very important in todays world. Weird **** happens all the time this business.
So almost two years later, where’s the NTSB docket on PQI?

Atlas Air happened around the same time, and that hearing has already happened. The docket on PenAir from last fall just opened. But PQI? Crickets.
Quote: So almost two years later, where’s the NTSB docket on PQI?

Atlas Air happened around the same time, and that hearing has already happened. The docket on PenAir from last fall just opened. But PQI? Crickets.
I gotta toss in with you on this one. Nobody died, no real problem finding the recorders, good radar track of what went on. By this time it should have had the standard case report posted giving crew’s flying hours, vital stats, and shoe size. Given the NTSB was on the site almost immediately and it wasn’t any sort of a smoking hole, this report ought to be out by now. In the USAF you get a max of 30 days to do one of these. This has been since when? March of 2019?
Ual 4933
I know we’ve had COVID and everything, but it seems like it’s been a long time waiting for an NTSB report on this. Especially since there were no major injuries and the CVR and everything was readily available. Or have I simply missed the release?

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/...440Z/KEWR/KPQI

http://avherald.com/h?article=4c4f9a68
If it was solely stupid pilot tricks, they'd have laid all the blame by now.

So I'd guess there's a systemic problem, either with navaids or the airplane. They have to tread carefully and methodically before handing down verdicts which could significantly impact entire fleets or navigation systems.

The 145 is known to have an issue with LOC tracking...

But still, make sure you have the required visual refs before descending below 100'.
13  19  20  21  22  23  24  25 
Page 23 of 25
Go to