Prepare Yourselves... 2021 AEs

Subscribe
152  202  242  248  249  250  251  252  253  254  255  256  262  302  352 
Page 252 of 397
Go to
I think they will get the conversion list done by end of month to start converting folks ASAP as they are significantly behind

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Quote: Actually have some plans this year outside of vacations and just wondering what to expect.
you can go in iCrew and fill out the training days off request. They’ve worked around things for me in the past or at least it seems they did. Do it before you’re scheduled otherwise your only recourse is to go to the CPO and ask for help to deconflict later.
Quote: I think they will get the conversion list done by end of month to start converting folks ASAP as they are significantly behind

They don’t need to finish the list to convert. They frequently notify “close in conversions” in the days after the bid and then publish the full list later.
Quote: you can go in iCrew and fill out the training days off request. They’ve worked around things for me in the past or at least it seems they did. Do it before you’re scheduled otherwise your only recourse is to go to the CPO and ask for help to deconflict later.
Thanks, will do.
Quote: That’s a valid point. There will be a few markets still running. Iceland and the UK come to mind. We once did TOE as 2 legs. The increase to 4 seems like overkill. I am surprised they have not cut it back to 2.
KEF doesn't... didn't count as TOE. Of course Africa didn't either, so things might have changed. Personally I don't think it should. We should only lower our standards so much..
Quote: KEF doesn't... didn't count as TOE. Of course Africa didn't either, so things might have changed. Personally I don't think it should. We should only lower our standards so much..
There is also another option available to the company. It’s a bit more drastic but they could simply take the 7ER category out of the Europe market. The 330-200 could fill in easily in most markets. They would lose the ability to use the 757 on thin routes but based on the cost savings some attribute to TOE it might be worth it.
On my 8th week waiting after OE. Curious are they sending people to ATL for bounces or letting it happen on TOE?
Quote: There is also another option available to the company. It’s a bit more drastic but they could simply take the 7ER category out of the Europe market. The 330-200 could fill in easily in most markets. They would lose the ability to use the 757 on thin routes but based on the cost savings some attribute to TOE it might be worth it.
Issue is not many 332s around, but looking at the number of domestic runs the 330, 350, and 765 are doing, it wouldn’t be hard to divide the current ER international flying between the pure widebody fleets, especially as 763 numbers dwindle over the years.
Quote: On my 8th week waiting after OE. Curious are they sending people to ATL for bounces or letting it happen on TOE?
ATL for bounces. Got a buddy that’s been waiting 6 months and has had to get current twice.
Wow, the epicly long wait for TOE likely contributed to why 7ERA and B went so junior.

152  202  242  248  249  250  251  252  253  254  255  256  262  302  352 
Page 252 of 397
Go to