Page 138 of 299
Go to
Quote: I got the same. Does anyone have any information on:

1. interview process
2. training process
3. average class size

anything else?

thanks!
They will send you a 'test' you take at home and will be reviewed. Once that is complete, youll get an invite for a interview. 3 parts, HR TECH and Sim.

A week or so after they will call and offer you a training class if you are successful in the interview.

Training is in PSM. Classes range from 8 to 12. They pay your airline and C&J ticket and all hotels in PSM and Dallas. 18 days in PSM and then a group of 4 goes to Dallas for a week of sims. The next group goes after group one and then so on. Full motion level d. Pass the 135 ride and youre in. Straight forward. If you want more detail scroll back a few pages and find what you're looking for.
Interview question
I was wondering, how much does the simulator portion of the interview count towards getting hired or not. I've never flown any type of sim and they said il be using a Frasca 141.
Chet
Contact National Flight Simulator at MHT they do a 1 day Sim/Oral Prep for Planesense.
I have an interview scheduled but I have a few questions. Is there still a training contract and how many hours do you typically fly as a FO? Thanks!
Quote: I have an interview scheduled but I have a few questions. Is there still a training contract and how many hours do you typically fly as a FO? Thanks!
12k 18 months for an FO and I've flown 450 hours so far this year.
Quote: 12k 18 months for an FO and I've flown 450 hours so far this year.
Ouch that contract is tough. Thanks for the info.
Quote: 12k 18 months for an FO and I've flown 450 hours so far this year.
Getting close to a full year? Or still a few months to go? Just trying to get an accurate gauge of hours.
Quote: Ouch that contract is tough. Thanks for the info.
Prorated monthly so not horrible if you stick it out at least a year. If I left now I'd have to pay back like 6k
Quote: Getting close to a full year? Or still a few months to go? Just trying to get an accurate gauge of hours.
About 8 months
I am not sure if this has been addressed in this forum but I could not find anything, but does anyone know if commuting is an option? They told me I could be Dallas, Tx based and I currently live in California. Would it be possible to commute back and forth on the 6 days off? Or are you required to stay in Dallas on your days off? Thanks
38  88  128  134  135  136  137  138  139  140  141  142  148  188  238 
Page 138 of 299
Go to