Psa new hire

Subscribe
9  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  29  69  119 
Page 19 of 185
Go to
Quote: How far in advance of your start date did you all get flight/hotel information?
just a few days prior.
Anyone still sitting at “assessment emailed” for the 3/24 HR interview? I can’t believe I haven’t heard anything in 6 weeks…
How's Checkride failure playing along?
Wondering if someone wouldn't mind sharing that he/she was offered CJO even with checkride failure. I have 2 and in the present scenario I am wondering how this will affect my future opportunities.
Quote: Wondering if someone wouldn't mind sharing that he/she was offered CJO even with checkride failure. I have 2 and in the present scenario I am wondering how this will affect my future opportunities.
Checkride failures aren’t a big deal at all during your primary training. Avoid 135 and 121 training failures.
Shot in the dark here, but... has anyone gotten an email from recruiting with one of those pilot experience forms, even though they got the TBNT email a few weeks ago?

Have reached out to recruiting for clarification.
Quote: Wondering if someone wouldn't mind sharing that he/she was offered CJO even with checkride failure. I have 2 and in the present scenario I am wondering how this will affect my future opportunities.
PSA usually doesn’t accept people with more than 2 in primary training. I know a few who were hired with 2.
Hey Guys!

Does anyone have the training material that was sent to them before arriving at class? If so do you mind sharing it with me? I would like to get a head start. My class is June 7th. Thanks!
Quote: Checkride failures aren’t a big deal at all during your primary training. Avoid 135 and 121 training failures.
still not a big deal, just don’t disclose it and you still get the chance to nose dive a 767 into the bay.
Quote: Hey Guys!

Does anyone have the training material that was sent to them before arriving at class? If so do you mind sharing it with me? I would like to get a head start. My class is June 7th. Thanks!
You'll have more than enough time. Enjoy the next couple weeks of freedom
Currently have two offers on the table Endeavor and PSA. Both seem like great airlines. Just from my research, I feel like I could get upgraded to CA quicker than Endeavor. Mainly due to the size of employees at endeavor. This, I’m leaning towards taking PSA, but seems a little weird since I’m going against the rat pack. Plus my parents are 30 year Delta retirees
9  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  29  69  119 
Page 19 of 185
Go to