Hiring to resume starting with 300 pilots

Subscribe
20  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  40  80 
Page 30 of 83
Go to
Quote: Did you guys do any type of prep/practice for the Hogan or just take it? I’ve heard both approaches can work or not work. Thoughts?
i did. Nothing I paid for. There are free “personality” test online you can sign up for. I didn’t do it to game the Hogan but to just be comfortable with the type of questions they ask and not caught off guard. Only did 2-3 practice but I was pretty relaxed going in + 1 beer.
Passed the Hogan and got my interview date scheduled already. Took the test Saturday AM, got the email early Tuesday (today) - so basically one business day. Also, no “Becoming United” invite. Just a Hogan email and then a link to schedule an interview. Thought that was weird. Seems like everyone gets a Becoming United task.
Quote: Passed the Hogan and got my interview date scheduled already. Took the test Saturday AM, got the email early Tuesday (today) - so basically one business day. Also, no “Becoming United” invite. Just a Hogan email and then a link to schedule an interview. Thought that was weird. Seems like everyone gets a Becoming United task.
I didn’t get Becoming United either. I also passed the hogan and have a scheduled interview.
Quote: LinkedIn is for corporate/desk jobs. I don't know of any major US carrier that uses LinkedIn for pilot recruitment.
Most likely, you'd just be referred to AirlineApps.
And Regional jobs but I have connected with a few recruiters on there. For a person that’s good at networking it’s definitely worth the time. Most legacy recruiters I was friends with on there added me while they were at the regionals etc.
Also if you have free time HBO has a documentary about these types of personality tests.
Quote: Passed the Hogan and got my interview date scheduled already. Took the test Saturday AM, got the email early Tuesday (today) - so basically one business day. Also, no “Becoming United” invite. Just a Hogan email and then a link to schedule an interview. Thought that was weird. Seems like everyone gets a Becoming United task.
Congrats! Took the Hogan today. How far out are interviews being scheduled?
Quote: Congrats! Took the Hogan today. How far out are interviews being scheduled?
I took the Hogan Saturday evening and received my email Monday. Interviews were available May and June. I also did not receive anything about Becoming United.
CJO
Quote: I took the Hogan Saturday evening and received my email Monday. Interviews were available May and June. I also did not receive anything about Becoming United.
I received a Job off last March but still no class date. Anybody else in the same position?
CJO
I received a CJO last year but still haven’t received a class date. Anybody else in the same position?
Quote: I received a CJO last year but still haven’t received a class date. Anybody else in the same position?
It sounds like some people that interviewed in January 2020 got offered May 25th. I am not sure about June classes.
20  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  40  80 
Page 30 of 83
Go to