AA Hiring?

Subscribe
16  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  36  76  126 
Page 26 of 273
Go to
Quote: Nice (ellipsis)
Now if only they would actually call the people we refer. Lol
Quote: Now if only they would actually call the people we refer. Lol
That’s odd I would’ve thought they’d be all over it. Saw a crew news recently with the head of pilot recruitment. She gave out an email address and said please send recs, we’re looking for people. Maybe they just haven’t gotten around to it yet.
350 and 1,000+ are slightly higher rates than 2018, which had been the AA record.
Quote: That’s odd I would’ve thought they’d be all over it. Saw a crew news recently with the head of pilot recruitment. She gave out an email address and said please send recs, we’re looking for people. Maybe they just haven’t gotten around to it yet.
Would you care to share what that email address is?? Folks that i talked to said there is no link in jetnet anymore..
Quote: Would you care to share what that email address is?? Folks that i talked to said there is no link in jetnet anymore..
You have an email reminder about that new hire survey right? It’s from the Managing Director of Pilot Recruitment, Capt. LC. There’s an email address within that email. I’m assuming you can use that for recommendations.
“The online application for new hire pilots opens this Friday, July 23”

- Chip Long
Quote: Would you care to share what that email address is?? Folks that i talked to said there is no link in jetnet anymore..
Submit recs on aapilotcredentials. Click on the recommendations tab. I've been putting them in for folks for a nominal fee..

Quote: It doesn't give you better pilots, it gives you pilots who the day they get off probation, start captaining from the right seat. Who wants to spend 4 days with that?
Are saying that military hires have the propensity to "captain" from the right seat? That's a pretty interesting comment.
Quote: Are saying that military hires have the propensity to "captain" from the right seat?
I certainly haven't found that to be the case at all - I've enjoyed flying with the military guys every bit as much as the civilian dudes. The academy F-16 guys tend to be more uptight than the others, but that's about the only thing I've noticed.
Quote: Are saying that military hires have the propensity to "captain" from the right seat? That's a pretty interesting comment.
OP was talking about pilots who have had management experience. At least that's how I read it.
16  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  36  76  126 
Page 26 of 273
Go to