New Hire Thread

Subscribe
15  65  105  111  112  113  114  115  116  117  118  119  125 
Page 115 of 138
Go to
Thanks for the info nine. Are they doing mixed classes or still every other 900 then 200. Haven’t seen many class updates. My buddy is doing end of June early July. I’ll try and update the thread. Thanks!
Quote: Thanks for the info nine. Are they doing mixed classes or still every other 900 then 200. Haven’t seen many class updates. My buddy is doing end of June early July. I’ll try and update the thread. Thanks!
According to the list, it has recently been a whole class getting one plane or the other. The 200 has been getting assigned once per month.
Quote: Thanks for the info nine. Are they doing mixed classes or still every other 900 then 200. Haven’t seen many class updates. My buddy is doing end of June early July. I’ll try and update the thread. Thanks!
I have the end of June class date as well so I’ll most likely be in your friends class.
Very cool good luck 👍. How long before you guys can hold long call reserve DTW, Ny, CVG?
First year pay
About to hop in the sims. So far min guarantee isn’t so bad. Just curious how much did you guys make first year? Gonna try to pick up trip here and there when I can.
Quote: About to hop in the sims. So far min guarantee isn’t so bad. Just curious how much did you guys make first year? Gonna try to pick up trip here and there when I can.
$17,500.. (11months) That was also man moons ago. Much better these days
Quote: $17,500.. (11months) That was also man moons ago. Much better these days
First year..entirely on rsv with new hire bonus...about 63k. 2nd year as a line holder about 74k. That's all before taxes though
200 classes
Does anyone know of they are doing 200 classes on a predictable rotation, like first/class of the month, every 4th class, etc?

I live 10 minutes from CVG and the 200 is not based there. So if I land the 200 in training I'm not quite sure what I will do. Any insight on this one would be appreciated!
Quote: Does anyone know of they are doing 200 classes on a predictable rotation, like first/class of the month, every 4th class, etc?

I live 10 minutes from CVG and the 200 is not based there. So if I land the 200 in training I'm not quite sure what I will do. Any insight on this one would be appreciated!
If you get the 200, finish OE and go to Atlas or ABX
Quote: If you get the 200, finish OE and go to Atlas or ABX
I couldn't agree more with this statement. EDV is not a bad place to be but if you are assigned the 200 and you stay, expect to lose at least a year compared to those on the 9. Unless you live in base, don't mind ready reserve, pay is not an issue, and you aren't worried about gaining marketable experience in any timely fashion come on in...the water is luke warm!
15  65  105  111  112  113  114  115  116  117  118  119  125 
Page 115 of 138
Go to