DL Hiring: New Process

Subscribe
59  109  149  155  156  157  158  159  160  161  162  163  169  209  259 
Page 159 of 505
Go to
Quote: One last note about the HSA - Obviously all deposits (your personal payroll contributions and the company money) all go to Optum. Optum has an ok variety of mutual funds and bonds and stuff to invest in, but it's still a pretty limited selection and Optum requires that you keep $2000 in cash before you can invest any amount over that. So, what a lot of people do is open an HSA investment account somewhere else (Fidelity is a popular choice) and roll almost all your Optum balance into the other account where you have tons more investment options and no required cash balance. You must keep a small amount in your Optum account (I keep $7) because if you zero it out then Optum will just close your account. There is no fee for the rollover and hypothetically you can do as many per year as you want. Personally I do all my HSA contributions towards the end of the year, so that way in Jan when the company money hits I just do a single rollover of the $7200 to Fidelity. Takes about 2 weeks for the money to transfer and as soon as it does you can do whatever you want with it as far as investing on the Fidelity platform.
This is great info. Thanks for passing it along!
Fix It Email
For anyone who has received a fix it email, what was the timeline from correcting the problem to getting the online assessment?
Quote: For anyone who has received a fix it email, what was the timeline from correcting the problem to getting the online assessment?
It was about 4 weeks
Quote: For anyone who has received a fix it email, what was the timeline from correcting the problem to getting the online assessment?
Two days for me and a week for a friend of mine.
Just curious for those that get to interview in person, if you get a TBNT, do they send you home then give it to you or do they just tell you right there in person?

Seems like a lot of people get CJOs the day they interview. So if there’s one guy or gal out of 10 interview that day they don’t want to hire, you are just sent away while they others get the offer?
Quote: Just curious for those that get to interview in person, if you get a TBNT, do they send you home then give it to you or do they just tell you right there in person?

Seems like a lot of people get CJOs the day they interview. So if there’s one guy or gal out of 10 interview that day they don’t want to hire, you are just sent away while they others get the offer?
The candidates getting the TBNT will get called out separately to get the bad news, collect their things, and leave. Everyone remaining will get the “congrats” news.
Quote: Just curious for those that get to interview in person, if you get a TBNT, do they send you home then give it to you or do they just tell you right there in person?

Usually they strip you of your red tie and march you down the hallway chanting “Shame!”

Online assessment personality test be like:

Which statement do you agree with more?

A: I get angry or upset at work often

B: I would punt a small dog if I knew no one was watching.

Seriously, there are statements on there that in no way reflect your character at all but you're forced to agree with one.
Quote: Usually they strip you of your red tie and march you down the hallway chanting “Shame!”
🤣 Can’t wait
Quote: Online assessment personality test be like:

Which statement do you agree with more?

A: I get angry or upset at work often

B: I would punt a small dog if I knew no one was watching.

Seriously, there are statements on there that in no way reflect your character at all but you're forced to agree with one.
Ok they are not that extreme lmao
59  109  149  155  156  157  158  159  160  161  162  163  169  209  259 
Page 159 of 505
Go to