DL Hiring: New Process

Subscribe
60  110  150  156  157  158  159  160  161  162  163  164  170  210  260 
Page 160 of 503
Go to
Quote: Ok they are not that extreme lmao
Hahah yeah I know. The point I'm making is that you could strongly disagree with both statements, but you aren't able to. You have to agree to one, which gives a false impression of your character.
Has anyone actually been hired with no college degree?
Quote: Just curious for those that get to interview in person, if you get a TBNT, do they send you home then give it to you or do they just tell you right there in person?

Seems like a lot of people get CJOs the day they interview. So if there’s one guy or gal out of 10 interview that day they don’t want to hire, you are just sent away while they others get the offer?
My group had three or four that didn't make it. Most just never came back from their individual interviews. I heard other groups someone came out and grabbed them discretely.
Quote: Hahah yeah I know. The point I'm making is that you could strongly disagree with both statements, but you aren't able to. You have to agree to one, which gives a false impression of your character.
does the question ask “which do you agree with,” or “which answer better describes you,” with “better” being the operative word?
Question about training attire: have a tattoo on one arm that peaks a little under a short sleeve. I wear long sleeves while flying the line, but would a polo be acceptable during ground school?
Quote: Question about training attire: have a tattoo on one arm that peaks a little under a short sleeve. I wear long sleeves while flying the line, but would a polo be acceptable during ground school?
No. Under business casual definition in FOM: no visible tattoos.
Quote: Has anyone actually been hired with no college degree?
Yes

filler
Quote: does the question ask “which do you agree with,” or “which answer better describes you,” with “better” being the operative word?
I believe it was "Which statement do you agree with more"
Quote: I believe it was "Which statement do you agree with more"
so, it’s not giving a false impression of your character.
Quote: Yes

filler
thank you. Does the same hold true for off-the-street hires since the general requirements changed to “Preferred” with respect to bachelors degree, recently?
60  110  150  156  157  158  159  160  161  162  163  164  170  210  260 
Page 160 of 503
Go to