DL Hiring: New Process

Subscribe
97  147  187  193  194  195  196  197  198  199  200  201  207  247  297 
Page 197 of 507
Go to
I would like to add that if you practice the SUDOKU puzzle on hard in the practice CUT-E test, you will do significantly better.
How long is the interview? Would you be able to fly back home the same day or should one plan for a second day?
Quote: Has anyone gotten assessment results this week?
I took it this weekend and I'm still waiting. About to wear out the refresh button on my email.
Quote: Hello,

It has been 11 days since I took the assessment and have yet to hear back from them. Patiently hoping for the best!
Did you email them after 7 days?
Quote: How long is the interview? Would you be able to fly back home the same day or should one plan for a second day?
They book your flight home that evening. The build the daily schedule around that. I had an earlier flight home, so I interviewed first group that day.
I need some help please. I've tried searching various websites and forums, but haven't found a clear answer.

Is there a specific website to study CUT-E for the assessment? I've seen descriptions of the type of things tested on the assessment but haven't found a website that seems to match that.
Quote: I need some help please. I've tried searching farious websites and forums, but haven't found a clear answer.

Is there a specific website to study CUT-E for the assessment? I've seen descriptions of the type of things tested on the assessment but haven't found a website that seems to match that.
https://airlineassessmentprep.com/cu...d-assessments/ This is what I used... Recommended by current Delta Pilot!

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
Quote: https://airlineassessmentprep.com/cu...d-assessments/ This is what I used... Recommended by current Delta Pilot!

Thank you!
Quote: Thank you!
You got it. I practiced all of it 3-4 times and I got the interview invite! Good luck.

Quote: How long is the interview? Would you be able to fly back home the same day or should one plan for a second day?
They fly you in the night before. You have to get your own hotel. You'll get home the same evening of the interview.
97  147  187  193  194  195  196  197  198  199  200  201  207  247  297 
Page 197 of 507
Go to