DL Hiring: New Process

Subscribe
42  82  88  89  90  91  92  93  94  95  96  102  142  192 
Page 92 of 509
Go to
I know, asked and answered, but currently what's the word on the best prep for a rapidly approaching interview?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Quote: I know, asked and answered, but currently what's the word on the best prep for a rapidly approaching interview?

Thanks!

Emerald Coast
Quote: I know, asked and answered, but currently what's the word on the best prep for a rapidly approaching interview?

Thanks!

I used Emerald Coast. Felt like I went in over prepared (in a good way)
What is the procedure if the assessment is not completed in the 7 day time limit and you want the opportunity to take it in the future? Do you re-submit airline apps and wait for another shot? Is there a cool-down time? Do you go to the bottom of the stack? Blacklisted till death?

Looked through and searched for answers but found no info in here. Maybe someone can offer some insight?
Quote: What is the procedure if the assessment is not completed in the 7 day time limit and you want the opportunity to take it in the future? Do you re-submit airline apps and wait for another shot? Is there a cool-down time? Do you go to the bottom of the stack? Blacklisted till death?

Looked through and searched for answers but found no info in here. Maybe someone can offer some insight?
I don’t get it. If you want to work for DAL then why didn’t you just complete the assessment in time? Not trying to sound insensitive… If it was a family / personal issue then you could probably call and explain the situation to them.
For guys who get the TBNT, do you think it’s the MMPI or Panel Interview that does it the most?
Quote: For guys who get the TBNT, do you think it’s the MMPI or Panel Interview that does it the most?
I don't know, but I would guess the MMPI is more of a roadmap for the panel to look at. If there are deficiencies on the MMPI they might shape their questions to dig deeper, so not really one or the other.
Quote: For guys who get the TBNT, do you think it’s the MMPI or Panel Interview that does it the most?
Pretty sure the MMPI is only for the psych to interpret, depending on your schedule for the day your panel interview may be before the MMPI
Quote: I used Emerald Coast. Felt like I went in over prepared (in a good way)
How was the CRM prep from emerald coast?
I believe you find out if you failed the panel interview right away and you find out if you failed the panel interview later that night.
42  82  88  89  90  91  92  93  94  95  96  102  142  192 
Page 92 of 509
Go to