UPS 2022 Hiring

Subscribe
7  47  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  67 
Page 57 of 83
Go to
Quote: Run, don’t walk, to Purple.

Ha, shocking take coming from you.

In all seriousness, Purple may be the better option, but this isn’t the guy to seek advice from.
Quote: Run, don’t walk, to Purple.
Is that what you are doing?
Thanks for the advice so far, everyone. I appreciate it!

I have friends at both places, and everyone loves their job. Pilots on the internet seem to favor FDX, but 5/5 of my old squadron mates who ended up at UPS love it as well.

I’m going to just go with the first date mindset for now, unless the dates are close. Then back to square one.

Thanks again.
Quote: Oldham County, or Southern Indiana for both safety and good public schools. There are plenty of areas in Jefferson that are safe enough, but the public schools are pretty universally bad. Catholic or Private schools are a reasonable, if expensive, option.
Anybody know if UPS will cover a move to SDF after off probation?
Quote: Anybody know if UPS will cover a move to SDF after off probation?
NO, unless you are displaced, which is very unlikely.
Interview to CJO
Any recent hires willing to share the time between interview and CJO? Much appreciated. This anticipation is eating me up alive
Application window is open again.

https://www.jobs-ups.com/job/louisvi...87/32609189568

May the odds be ever in your favor...
Quote: Application window is open again.

https://www.jobs-ups.com/job/louisvi...87/32609189568

May the odds be ever in your favor...
I’m confused by the website. I meet all minimum qualification criteria, but when I check yes on the initial boxes to begin the app it takes me to a screen which states “application on file no further action required at this time.” But I never did the application; what am I missing? Thanks
Quote: I’m confused by the website. I meet all minimum qualification criteria, but when I check yes on the initial boxes to begin the app it takes me to a screen which states “application on file no further action required at this time.” But I never did the application; what am I missing? Thanks
So you never applied this year yet?
I also answered the screening questions correctly, and it said my application wasn’t under consideration and booted me out. Sent a message to HR, asking for assistance.
7  47  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  67 
Page 57 of 83
Go to