Jet blue wants us now

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13  53  103 
Page 3 of 194
Go to
Quote: Judge much?
Yeah, was I not obvious enough?
Quote: Maybe a hostile takeover, but sounds like they’re outbidding Frontier. JetBlue just gave up scope, so not happy about that.
A JCBA would give an opportunity for a redo of that LOA.
Quote: Errrbody trying to get up on this yellow pole
Hilarious. Thanks. Wish this site had a thumbs up/ like button
Quote: I believe he also said about a year ago that any buyout would be hard because of some poison pill Spirit had.
It was a limited duration poison pill good for 364 days. It was only exercisable through March of 2021.
Baldanza wants what Baldanza wants. He's got the chops to sell this thing.
Officially coining “BluIt” for this merger, send royalties my way thanks.
Quote: Did JB mandate the vaccine? Im not getting vaccinated. Vaccine choice needs to be in the next contract.

Jetblue headquarters are in NYC, Mandates are coming for sure. Get plan B setup now if you can't take it.
Quote: Maybe a hostile takeover, but sounds like they’re outbidding Frontier. JetBlue just gave up scope, so not happy about that.
While I voted "no" to the recent LOA, JetBlue didn't give up scope in the CBA. Scope language remains unchanged. There was an unfortunate exemption to a particular scope section related to AA in NYC & BOS for a term of 5-10 years. I'm not saying it was right, but the contract was not modified. Just a point of order.
Quote: While I voted "no" to the recent LOA, JetBlue didn't give up scope in the CBA. Scope language remains unchanged. There was an unfortunate exemption to a particular scope section related to AA in NYC & BOS for a term of 5-10 years. I'm not saying it was right, but the contract was not modified. Just a point of order.
Thanks for the clarification.
So is Frontier off the table now, or both are being considered by the board?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13  53  103 
Page 3 of 194
Go to