Amerijet CBA pay scale

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14 
Page 4 of 16
Go to
Quote: "If Amerijet or any cargo company wants anyone to even consider flying a 767 they need to pay to play. I would think at the very least 120k base salary to start."

Again.."any cargo company " so I asked does that include UPS? Because obviously UPS does not need to raise 1st yr pay to attract new hires. Wow was it that tough? There 2 plus 2.
Extending this to the extreme. Could UPS cut 1st yr pay to minimum wage and still attract new hires? Interesting though experiment. How low is too low?

I am not suggesting it happen. Interesting to engage your thinking.
Quote: The thread starting post lays the groundwork for the topic, at no point was UPS or FedEx mentioned. It’s clear from the original post those are the carriers the poster is concerned with. Follow on posts should be taken as continuation of the original thought unless more context is added. I don’t know about you but I don’t consider UPS or FedEx to be in the same league as any ACMI.
You should start with IMO...

To quote Frieghthound...I believe he said, “If Amerijet or any other cargo company…”, nothing about a regional. Last I checked UPS was a cargo company"

In the end he just is not good at choosing his wording. He did say " any other cargo company"
You can sugar coat it all you want and make excuses, but my question still stands. Does he think UPS (any other cargo company) needs to raise 1st yr pay to attract new hires?
It’s a $130 a hour to start. 60 hour pay period. 13 pay periods. So roughly 100k base salary.
Quote: It’s a $130 a hour to start. 60 hour pay period. 13 pay periods. So roughly 100k base salary.
Is that what you think the new CBA is going to have?
Quote: Is that what you think the new CBA is going to have?
Some friends have shown me what has been presented to the company
Quote: It’s a $130 a hour to start. 60 hour pay period. 13 pay periods. So roughly 100k base salary.
Looking for current rates, not projected CBA to come.

1) What is current pay for Captains?
2) Plz confirm it's 60 hours 13 * 28 day months
3) 15 on -15 off, company provided commute on work days.

Thanks.
Quote: Looking for current rates, not projected CBA to come.

1) What is current pay for Captains?
2) Plz confirm it's 60 hours 13 * 28 day months
3) 15 on -15 off, company provided commute on work days.

Thanks.
https://www.airlinepilotcentral.com/..._international

1. see link
2. yes
3. 15-13(=28)
Quote: https://www.airlinepilotcentral.com/..._international

1. see link
2. yes
3. 15-13(=28)
Thanks

WOW

$128 per hour first year Captain.....Can't cannot last?
That's why the contract is in negotiations. As a new hire I'm hoping it comes out well.
Still no update?
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14 
Page 4 of 16
Go to