Boeing whistleblower found dead

Subscribe
4  5  6  7  8  9 
Page 8 of 9
Go to
Quote: This country is a lot like Russia. More so than what ppl want to believe.
I always love these types of theories - coming from people who've only lived in the US or on military facilities/military adjacent facilities when working for the USG (you know - the guys who "travelled the entire world" but somehow only ever had Popeyes for dinner - maybe Manchu Wok if they were feeling adventurous)... you wouldn't know true corruption or government coverups if they pistol whipped you with the murder weapon.

Quote: I knew some upper-tier middle eastern folks in the military. One of them shared how such things can go down...
Ok - this guy would know it without a need for "enhanced education". I guess one person means there's still hope.

I do think it's almost certain this guy (John Barnett) ended himself - especially if you ever saw an interview with him where he was quite clearly tortured by what he perceived as his complicity in deaths of BA victims. The guy spent 15 years "fighting" BA and their actual (not imagined) ruthless behaviour - that's gonna take a toll on most people.
‘Actual ruthlessness’ WHAT?…

Tragedy for a Boeing co. man, his friends, family. In the law’s hands now. Happens all the time. On jobs everywhere. Completely unnoticed. Sad stories. Conspiracy, not. Fix a troubled aircraft prime, don’t fly it into the dirt because hoods rake from the top. No one changes that.
Quote: Tragedy for a Boeing co. man, his friends, family. In the law’s hands now. Happens all the time. On jobs everywhere. Completely unnoticed. Sad stories. Conspiracy, not. Fix a troubled aircraft prime, don’t fly it into the dirt because hoods rake from the top. No one changes that.
"WHAT?" Put down the bottle or use google translate - because whatever that was just isn't working.
Quote: ‘Actual ruthlessness’ WHAT?…

Tragedy for a Boeing co. man, his friends, family. In the law’s hands now. Happens all the time. On jobs everywhere. Completely unnoticed. Sad stories. Conspiracy, not. Fix a troubled aircraft prime, don’t fly it into the dirt because hoods rake from the top. No one changes that.
A Shakespeare wannabee???

Wait about 500 years... people will think it's brilliant. In the meantime, we're tryin' to run a forum here...
Quote: A Shakespeare wannabee???

Wait about 500 years... people will think it's brilliant. In the meantime, we're tryin' to run a forum here...
Doing a hell of a job. Actual ruthless behavior. Got me shaking in my boots here. Straight tequila nite, much obliged.
Quote: Doing a hell of a job. Actual ruthless behavior. Got me shaking in my boots here. Straight tequila nite, much obliged.
Oh, now we're doin' Haiku ???
Quote: Oh, now we're doin' Haiku ???
Got a hardon for that too? The former chief exec waived so long with one hand, 62m in the other. That’s a payout or rake. Epic long con. Still no reason for a mid level player to take their own life. There is no evidence of conspiracy yet to surface. Just errors no one trapped. Happens all the time.
Another whistleblower dead. You'd think they'd have gotten the mesage by now

https://www.newsweek.com/boeing-whis...llness-1896401
Quote: Another whistleblower dead. You'd think they'd have gotten the mesage by now

https://www.newsweek.com/boeing-whis...llness-1896401
and people will still say that Boeing is not behind their deaths. Some people just want to live in bliss
Quote: and people will still say that Boeing is not behind their deaths. Some people just want to live in bliss
The man died of an infection. People die. We all die. You understand that, right?

"Sudden illness" being subjective, the man was hospitalized two weeks prior, due to difficulty breathing. He had pneumonia and MSRA complications. It was determined he's suffered a stroke, and he ended up on life support, including dialysis.

Other than wild conspiracy theories, what evidence do you have pointing to this being perpetrated by Boeing?

Some folks love conspiracy more than sugar. It's pathetic, really.
4  5  6  7  8  9 
Page 8 of 9
Go to