Ameriflight

Subscribe
16  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  36  76  126  526 
Page 26 of 567
Go to
Did all of you who got interviews have internal recommendations? I haven't even been able to get SP to return my calls. 1200TT, 300milti and 230Turb. Any info would be appreciated.
Quote: I got the chief with 1250/100. And i requested PDX because I live there now.
You'll probably do IOE with RT. He's a first-class guy.
Did anyone get an offer/interview with less than the mins?
Quote: Did all of you who got interviews have internal recommendations? I haven't even been able to get SP to return my calls. 1200TT, 300milti and 230Turb. Any info would be appreciated.
I had 2. You really have to keep calling her though.
Quote: Did anyone get an offer/interview with less than the mins?

700/30 for a 'Bro spot. HR said the only reason I got an interview was because I was local to SDF. Basically could tell they had already picked their candidates because the interview was only HR and they seemed dis-interested at that...
jdlilfan...was your bro offer for the march 9th class?
Quote: jdlilfan...was your bro offer for the march 9th class?
yup, it was
Dudes I want to work for Amflight! I am only like 650TT right now but I have made up my mind and i dont want to work anywhere else. I was thinking about sending SP a letter stating such but I am concerned it will be distastefull....thoughts????
Quote: Dudes I want to work for Amflight! I am only like 650TT right now but I have made up my mind and i dont want to work anywhere else. I was thinking about sending SP a letter stating such but I am concerned it will be distastefull....thoughts????
I would get your times up to 135 mins, becasue that is what she is going to tell you. unless you go for a training cap position.
I would LOVE a training cp position but was told they are not hiring those anymore, also heard the lears are getting parked.
16  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  36  76  126  526 
Page 26 of 567
Go to