Ameriflight

Subscribe
176  226  266  272  273  274  275  276  277  278  279  280  286  326  376 
Page 276 of 567
Go to
Funny, we've had at three in the past months get through and hired with no problem.
Quote: Funny, we've had at three in the past months get through and hired with no problem.
Good, maybe it has changed. But I know of 3 for sure who tried with no avail to get an interview and the CPs blessing.
Quote: Good, maybe it has changed. But I know of 3 for sure who tried with no avail to get an interview and the CPs blessing.

Maybe they bombed the phone interview? I'm not sure.
Quote: Maybe they bombed the phone interview? I'm not sure.
They couldn't get a response from the AMF CP to even start the process.
Hey guys just wanted some advice from the Amflight group. I've been working at a regional for a few years now and considering to make a move in order to build TPIC. What are the schedules typically like? Also, are there any new aircraft coming to the fleet? Thanks
Quote: They couldn't get a response from the AMF CP to even start the process.

That doesn't sound good at all. We keep asking when they are going to send more pilots.
Quote: That doesn't sound good at all. We keep asking when they are going to send more pilots.
I think the CP is different now so hopefully it's changed. AMF pilots who put the time in, deserve a shot at Allegiant, and would make great pilots there.
Quote: Hey guys just wanted some advice from the Amflight group. I've been working at a regional for a few years now and considering to make a move in order to build TPIC. What are the schedules typically like? Also, are there any new aircraft coming to the fleet? Thanks
Don't you dare.
Given the staffing at AMF I doubt they are all that excited to lose more pilots. And it never was easy to get ahold of management when I worked there either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Quote: Hey guys just wanted some advice from the Amflight group. I've been working at a regional for a few years now and considering to make a move in order to build TPIC. What are the schedules typically like? Also, are there any new aircraft coming to the fleet? Thanks
TPIC isn't what you need to go to a major. Assuming worst case scenario, you're better off staying at a regional, even the bottom feeding ones. If it's a money issue, look at a lateral move to another regional, unless you really want to wash your hands of the 121 game.
176  226  266  272  273  274  275  276  277  278  279  280  286  326  376 
Page 276 of 567
Go to