Ameriflight

Subscribe
324  374  414  420  421  422  423  424  425  426  427  428  434  474  524 
Page 424 of 567
Go to
Quote: you think they're going to be around that long?
AMF or the Skycourrier? The answer to both is no though lol.
Does AMF have options for flying 3 to 4 days a week? I’m in PDX and that’s about all I fly with my current schedule.
Quote: AMF or the Skycourrier? The answer to both is no though lol.
You guys do realize that WIGGINS airways is a FedEx feeder, owned by Ameriflight....and FedEx is giving feeders the new planes to fly...just like the caravan?
Quote: You guys do realize that WIGGINS airways is a FedEx feeder, owned by Ameriflight....and FedEx is giving feeders the new planes to fly...just like the caravan?
Wow how generous of FedEx to just give away airplanes like that! FedEx leases aircraft to its feeder group it doesn’t give anything to anyone. Wiggins leases the Caravans from FDX. Leasing new airplanes is the only way AMF it’s self will see new airplanes, and AMF it’s self does very little FedEx flying.
Quote: ...AMF it’s self does very little FedEx flying.
Seems to me that was the whole point in buying Wiggins, to do most of the FedEx flying under that operation.
Quote: Seems to me that was the whole point in buying Wiggins, to do most of the FedEx flying under that operation.
Totally, it was a play to do mode FedEx flying, still as a whole, FedEx is a small percentage of total flying for AMF.
Quote: Totally, it was a play to do mode FedEx flying, still as a whole, FedEx is a small percentage of total flying for AMF.
I don't know the exact number, but I'd guess the combination of AMF and Wiggins FedEx routes are somewhere around 20% of total flying. But yeah, only JAC, GPI, and BQN on the AMF side, maybe something else I overlooked.
Any chance of getting a DFW domicile out of training? I'm currently living in AMA and don't necessarily want to move the kids right now, but there are several flights a day AMA-DFW so I could hypothetically commute it.
New to APC, used to work for AMF over 20 years ago flying PA31, thinking about maybe buying one now. Truly the most fun flying I’ve ever had and the pinnacle of my flying prowess. (Keep that in mind, AMF fledglings. The pay sucks and pursuing big jets and stuff is fine, but try to savor the “real” flying that you’re doing now.) They used to have a really good POH for the PA31 but I didn’t keep it. Anyone have it in .pdf?
Quote: Any chance of getting a DFW domicile out of training? I'm currently living in AMA and don't necessarily want to move the kids right now, but there are several flights a day AMA-DFW so I could hypothetically commute it.
Hi, there!

It's definitely possible to get DFW right out of training.
Here's a link to our current available positions at DFW: Careers At Ameriflight, LLC

DFW is pretty far from AMA. We have a Home-Based option, as well, depending on your flight hours.

Hope that helps!
324  374  414  420  421  422  423  424  425  426  427  428  434  474  524 
Page 424 of 567
Go to