Ameriflight

Subscribe
340  390  430  436  437  438  439  440  441  442  443  444  450  490  540 
Page 440 of 567
Go to
Any EMB-120 pilots out there that commute from PIT?
Class Dates
Can someone share class start dates for June, July, and August time frame?
Thanks.
Quote: Can someone share class start dates for June, July, and August time frame?
Thanks.
Our Indoc classes start on the first Monday of each month.
Quote: Yes, correct. That's the main requirement to get into the program. But of course once you are in, there's a list of benchmarks you must meet to successfully complete it.

Once you are employed with us, you can put your resume/name in the hat after you complete training (about 6 weeks).
Do you happen to know the rough percentage of people that get into the program from those who apply?
Quote: Do you happen to know the rough percentage of people that get into the program from those who apply?
That's hard to say because the program just went active about 2 months ago and the first couple of candidates entered the Mentor phase. None of our pilots have actually gone to UPS yet through the program. These ones should hire onto UPS first quarter of next year.
1000-1200 Range
If one has anywhere between 1000 and 1200 hours what position would they likely be hired for? This amount of hours is higher than the ACP 800-1000 range, however still below the 135 1200h minimum.
Quote: Do you happen to know the rough percentage of people that get into the program from those who apply?
I know this was answered already, but I wanted to reiterate that the program is brand new. Went live at the end of December.
The program is based on three years. The first two, you'll achieve the benchmarks. The last year is the UPS mentoring phase. We have three pilots in the program right now and they are already in the mentoring phase since they've been with us and reached those benchmarks already.

Hope that helps!
Quote: I know this was answered already, but I wanted to reiterate that the program is brand new. Went live at the end of December.
The program is based on three years. The first two, you'll achieve the benchmarks. The last year is the UPS mentoring phase. We have three pilots in the program right now and they are already in the mentoring phase since they've been with us and reached those benchmarks already.

Hope that helps!
What are the benchmarks that one has to meet? I am assuming a specific number of flight hours and some type position other than line pilot?
Quote: What are the benchmarks that one has to meet? I am assuming a specific number of flight hours and some type position other than line pilot?
Correct. While in the program, you'll have to get ATP qualified (AMF pays for ATP/CTP course) and type rated with 1,000 hours of Turbine PIC time with us. They also want you to become one of the following - Check Airman, Instructor, or other management role. They also want you to be a mentor to our ACP pilots. In addition, they want you to have leadership training and volunteer service. They'll also give you some reading assignments.
Will y'all be doing any recruiting events this year?
340  390  430  436  437  438  439  440  441  442  443  444  450  490  540 
Page 440 of 567
Go to